“They don't make musicals like this any more”
Review of Top Hat - CLOSED

Top Hat
Reviewed August 24, 2013

In fact, they probably never did. This is quite simply the best musical I've seen, and I've been going to them off and on since I saw Li'l Abner along about 1958. (I was very young.) Great singing and dancing by a large company, a half-dozen principal roles, songs you're humming for days -- name me another show in the West End recently that offers all three.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It was witty, musical great entertainment. The scenery changes were faultless & the sets were fantastic. Not to be missed.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We really enjoyed this musical show. Fantastic play & costumes. would recommend.

Do not choose side view seats as wont be able to see anything.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Enjoyed this lively, thoroughly entertaining musical. First class singing and dancing. Sat in grand circle row c very good view and for excellent price. Tickets were half price from theatre box office on line. Can't fault it. A great way to spend 2 and a half hrs. I would have liked a seat in the stalls but only booked seats a couple of weeks ago so no suitable ones available!
You certainly come out of the theatre humming the tunes, and I would definitely go again.
This show is on at
The Aldwych Theatre at the moment.

1  Thank mutford2
Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you love the old films you must see this. Two top performers are excellent especially the male lead. Dancing and singing to Berlin!!! Good use of humor to update the old plot. Even my son was chuckling? Entire cast worth the tickets

1  Thank HEC140