Top Hat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Excellent, high energy performance

We saw Top Hat in September 2013 and really enjoyed this performance. Like an old Hollywood... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2016
mariedesjardins
Prince George, Canada
Sensational, Top Hat - Top Notch

Saw Top Hat at the Victoria Theatre in Woking yesterday. We were not disappointed! Energetic, great... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2015
kym13
London, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Obviously harks back to the 20's and has a farce like storyline but the attraction is the old style songs and dance numbers.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Beautiful dresses, fabulous tunes; what's not to like? A lovely musical which makes you travel back to the golden era of song and dance

Reviewed July 22, 2013

brilliant show !! The dancing and singing were really good, excellent choreography. A lively performance with some witty moments. Very comfortable theatre and pleasant staff. We booked through "LOVETHEATRE.COM" WHO WERE FANTASTIC. Got seats at very attractive price AND free dinner voucher which we have just used. A really blinding deal. Would recommend the show for light entertainment and a real fun afternoon or evening out.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

a good old fashioned musical faithfully reproduced. Singing greqt, dancing divine, beautiful costumes and a real high energy and buzz coming from the stage. Left a big smile on my face.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went to 3 shows on my last visit to London (Rock of Ages, Jersey boys and this one). This show in the Aldrytch theatre was the best. Beautiful dancing, gorgeous dresses, lovely sets and it's funny. The actors looked like they were enjoying themselves. The show starts with "Putting on the Ritz" and it has several other well known songs. It is a pity that this show stops in October. I only hope that a lot of other people will be able to see it. The theatre has air conditioning (very important with the hot weather this July) and they upgraded me to a better seat. After leaving the theatre the music remained in my head and I felt great. Then I had to rush to the airport.