“Amazing!”

Ristorante Ichnusa
Ranked #3,117 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sardinia (called Ichnusa by the ancient Romans and Greeks) is an Italian Island who has a great heritage of culinary culture and folklore, and we are proud to bring some of the unmistakable flavours of this proud Mediterranean land to you at our restaurant in Lavender Hill, Battersea. At Ristorante Ichnusa we offer the authentic taste of Sardinia, preparing our pastas and main courses in the same traditional way our grandmothers did when we were kids. Strong, bold flavours and the freshest ingredients combine with handmade delicacies and full bodied wine to produce an unforgettable experience for all who grace our tables. Our specialties include homemade malloreddus with sausage and saffron, braised rabbit, grilled venison, fresh fish and suckling piglets. We offer everything from cured meats and cheeses to spicy green beans with garlic, familiar Italian favourites such as tagliatelle with ragu to Napolitan pasta with seafood and sweet tomatoes. For dessert there is also the mouth watering seadas drizzled with honey and a full range of tempting coffees and digestifs. We can also offer Gluten free and whole wheat pasta and Halal meats, meaning everyone can enjoy the real taste of Sardinia!
Londra, Inghilterra
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Literally the best Sardinian food I've tasted, service was just as good and the staff was incredibly friendly. The environment was also very welcoming. Highly recommended.

London, United Kingdom
“Quality!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I've been there with my North Italian parents, that loved the place more then I did. It took quite a while to reach you, but it was more then worth it, lovely food!

“Amazing”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I have recently visited Ichnusa with some friends and I must say it was amazing because it's really hard to find such good Italian food and even harder to find good traditional sardines food so it was a great experience and meal!
The fish and seafood selection is fantastic and fresh.
I highly recommend this place to everyone and I will be coming back very soon.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Review”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The best I have visited, highly recommend! The food was amazing as well as the environment and service I would love to come back to have a nice meal. The decoration of the restaurant was beautiful and I really enjoyed coming here with my friends and I didn't have to wait long for my food or beverages either - staff was lovely thank you for having me.

1 Thank Ella-Mai L
London, United Kingdom
“Superb food and service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had a great meal at Ichnusa this evening. Splendid freshly cooked food. The outside appearance of the restaurant belies the superb quality of the food and the service. Will definitely be visiting again and recommending to our friends.

Visited July 2014