“Great Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I had an amazing lunch here today... Next time I'll come for dinner! I've eaten in raw food places before but this was by far the best!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sanj G

“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Loved loved loved it!! Very nice food, can't wait to see their new place! I came here with non vegetarian/raw friends and they loved it too!

1 Thank Kate J
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Unbelievable that the food is raw, tastes amazing, try the puddings as well ! mmm I went to the "old place " near Queens Park apparently they have now moved to bigger premises and will be definitely be going back, I think everyone should try a meal here just to be blown away by the fact they won't realise it's raw !

1 Thank missbeehavin
London
“My first time with raw foods - amazing!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I am a vegetarian and have been for some years so pretty clued up one would think. I have also eaten in vegan restaurants and households along the way. Nothing prepared me for this culinary delight. I went along for Saturday lunch with an old friend who has been into new unadulterated ways with food for about a year. We both started with the Falafal wrap, one of the most delicious falafel I have ever tasted and prepared with very tasty raw veg and a surprisingly tasty "wrap". We were off to an amazing start. On a mission we then had Thai coconut curry (I wish i could make this at home) which was spectacular, and the Lasagne Verdure which was also lovely but eclipsed by the curry. We did make it through to dessert and had the cheesecake - one mocha and one blueberry. A great meal washed down with a green juice. Nama is small and very basic so seating is around the "bar" which surrounds the preparation area so you can watch the chefs lovingly creating your lunch. There is one communal table, and the entire space is shared by an equally pared down and basic cafe selling coffee and cake - so non believers need not starve! You must go. I will be back and soon. Best meal of the year so far.

1 Thank Lisa C
Bangkok
“Incredibly Delicious Raw Food!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

For all the raw food places that I visited, I like food here the most. The first time I went there, my zucchini was prepared by trainee which is not bad (quite nice actually). But I guess that if the food is prepared by experienced guy behind the counter or the lady owner. It will surely blow me away. So on the last day of my 2 weeks UK trip, I decided to give a second try so I chose to have the nice meal here before I leave to airport. Unluckily, my pad thai was again prepared by another new trainee. But the nice vegetable smoothie and super delicious chocolate tart have saved my life. :) If I were living in London, I will surely come back to this place again but might not for the main. Highly recommended to all of you!

• Visited October 2013