“very nice place to catch up with friends”

Rossopomodoro Wandsworth London
Ranked #4,330 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our Neapolitan pizza and food are the most authentic you will find in London: come and try a genuine slice of Naples.
london
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very nice place to catch up with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

i went there, it was amazing! i ordered and amazing pizza, it is was one of the best pizza i have tried in London, definitely I can say it is real Italian place. And for dessert we had a doug sweet and tiramisu both with nutella! yummy! something you must try it!

1 Thank hannah625

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really friendly staff. Excellent food. Nice outside dining area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went with my friend to Rossopomodoro in Wandsworth. The staff were really helpful; they took our order quickly and the food did not take long to come out at all. The food is really nice, the dishes on the menu offer something quite different to other italian restaurants. If you are looking for good service, a nice environment and delicious food, I would recommend here!

1 Thank Hollie D
London, United Kingdom
“The worst Italian food I have ever had!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went to Rossopomodoro for a friend's 40th birthday on Sunday the 21st of July.
The food took a long time to arrive despite the fact the restaurant was practically empty. The service was so slow that I had to wait 20 minutes for a glass of wine. Nevertheless the worst part was that my lasagne arrived cold. I asked the manager to have the food heated and when it finally arrived it was only just hot enough. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

2 Thank DeeDeeK2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great addition to Wandsworth's restaurant scene”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went with family when they visited me in London - great place to take family as the restaurant caters for all ages!

Upon arrival, we were a bit perturbed as we walked in and there was only one other couple or so in there, we were greeted and told to go upstairs and were very pleased to see it was packed up there on the terrace! We were also greeted by name when we got upstairs by the manager, this was a nice touch and little things like this make all the difference.

I had calamari to start, followed by the cannelloni, food was great, really nice - the calamari came with deep fried courgette which was yummy!

The service was very personable without being overbearing. Only very slight criticism is we were left waiting with the dessert menu for about half an hour, but this was a very minor quibble and didn't bother us as we weren't in a rush!

All in all, a great night out and would love to come back, looking forward to trying out the pizzas which looked magnificent!

Little tip - book ahead and ask for a table upstairs for the full experience!

1 Thank Paul P
London, United Kingdom
“It's awesome! Best pizza in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

The pizza we had was absolutely delicious and you have the true Italian flavour and texture in it! I also ordered spritz and I liked it a lot too. Dining upstairs with the great view, great food and great service was just perfect. A very happy night out. Will definitely recommend it to whoever is looking for true and affordable Italian food in London!