“Warm welcome on a rainy day”
Review of Parparellu Cafe - CLOSED

Parparellu Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Typical rainy day in London, but that was forgotten instantly with a warm welcome and delicious Maltese snack food.
Think it was the owner that served us and he took the time to chat to us as we dried out.
What more can you ask for?

1  Thank Gordon S

Reviewed December 28, 2013

No complaints! Our visit exceeded all expectations. The service was impeccable, the atmosphere friendly, the food came promptly and was delicious. To any food lovers I highly recommend you give it a try.
I know the owner, but my partner didn't and was totally impressed. We even took home some goodies to extend our enjoyment.

2  Thank Erikaklemperer
Reviewed December 4, 2013

If you miss Maltese food and the relaxed atmosphere of most Maltese restaurants then this cafe is a must. Within easy reach of Hammersmith Broadway it has many Maltese favourites. The staff are always happy to chat as they serve you and (unless its me that happens to be particularly memorable!) will recognise you from previous visits with a smile. The food is traditional with a "just made" appeal. Be aware, though, that it closes at 7pm so don't hope for a nice evening but for lunch or an after work snack and chat it is excellent.

1  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had heard good things. Now I know they are all true. Food excellent. Service great. Atmosphere just like home. I took my Maltese nephew, his Libyan wife and my Irish wife and her Niece (her first Fenkata), not one regret. Thanks Paul (and Steph). See you again (soon I hope)

1  Thank Riccardo A
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

From stepping in the front door feels like your in malta (without the weather) the food is good and the staff are friendly. Def recommend if you miss the Maltese food!!

2  Thank Malteser D