“So excited to have this amazing place just down the road!!”
Review of Parparellu Cafe - CLOSED

Parparellu Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“So excited to have this amazing place just down the road!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Recently I was visiting family in Malta and they were the ones to tell me about this place so of course as soon as I returned I made my first visit! I couldn't believe they were selling Cisk and pastizis! My two favourite things! They were delicious and at very good prices as well I can't wait to try more! The staff were very friendly and helpful! I was also excited to hear the monthly Maltese dishes that they put on! I would recommend to all!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank NZtravella

Attard Malta
“Truly Traditional - Living Souvenir of Malta”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

5 minutes away from Hammersmith train Station London. Truly traditional in all senses , type of food, quality and the Maltese smile. Yous hould try the backed macaroni and the traditional Bigilla and goat cheese.

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank Mario V
London, England
“Cafe - Maltese with authentic Maltese food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have waited 40 years (yes 40 years) for someone to have the balls and open a Maltese caff in London selling Maltese food and Maltese beer. Not Maltese prices obviously but very good value for money. I do not have to keep getting frozen pastizzy, bigilla etc through customs anymore as it's being sold 15 minutes away from me. Well done. Keep up the good work you have the support of a lot of people .......

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MalteseJoe49
Qormi, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Maltese Food in the heart of London”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a good place to eat Maltese Food (pastizzi, timpana, hobz biz zejt, ravjul, fenek) and drink Kinnie in the heart of London. Joseph and his staff are really nice and friendly people, They make you feel really welcome when you enter the place. For sure I will visit again on my next visit to London . next Xmas

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sandra S
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Taste of Malta in London!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Parparellu and getting to taste Maltese food once again!
A friend who had just returned from Malta had heard of it, and it was well worth the visit. Very friendly staff, it felt like visiting old friends!
The food is delicious (pea pie and tuna ftira highly recommended!) and it was fantastic to be able to have Kinnie again - a reminder of childhood holidays.

• Visited June 2013