“Quick Lunch”

Ranked #38 of 282 Bakeries in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Spelt flour flat bread, good selection of toppings, reasonable price in the area with nice seating and friendly staff. Recommended for a quick lunch.

There are newer reviews for FlatPlanet

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in this little coffee/sandwich house at the top of Carnaby Street while out shopping...I was really attracted by the fact their flat breads were made with spelt flour...that's rare these days!...well I ordered a Morrocan Chicken Flatbread and it was beautiful!...coffee was also good and prices were reasonable...I would recommend it above all the other usual chains next door!!...well worth a try ☺

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Was looking for somewhere to have a coffee and saw this café just off Carnaby Street. We saw on the menu they did flatbreads made from speltflour and thought we should try them. I am so glad that we did. I had the buffalo solider which was mozzarella, tomato and basil and it was fantastic.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This place is only small, but it's good for a casual lunch.
It was the smell that dragged us in when we were walking past Liberties.
I had the club flatbread which tasted amazing.
Slightly confused that there were no prices on fridge cabinet but turned out to be reasonable (£2 for pink lemonade).

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Ordered a Moroccan chicken flatbread and a flat white to go. Both separately were great and yummy (especially the flat bread)...However, they should've timed my flatbread and coffee to be ready at same time. My coffee was done way before and not as hot as I would have liked.

Would come again however... Casual setting for quick lunch around busy west end.