“Made My Wifes Birthday Extra Special”

Istanbul Meze Mangal
Ranked #1,556 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Istanbul Meze Mangal Restaurant brings you the authentic taste of traditional Turkish food inspired by the Mediterranean and the Middle East to South West London. Experience genuine Turkish food as it is regarded as one of the world's great cuisines, and your taste buds will be very grateful.Whether it's a large formal party or small family gathering, Istanbul Meze Mangal Restaurant is the perfect place to host your special event or simply enjoy a meal in the friendly and relaxing atmosphere.Turkish food is very healthy, and is always made from good fresh ingredients. The restaurant has an exceptionally wide and varied menu, taken from the best of traditional Turkish regional and national dishes. You can't fail to find lots of delicious things on the menu, with so much to choose.We sincerely hope you will visit us and have an enjoyable experience. We would like to share a part of our Traditional Turkish culture and cuisine and rekindle your dining experience.
London, United Kingdom
“Made My Wifes Birthday Extra Special”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Absolutely amazing restaurant!!! Very lovely ambient atmosphere with excellent service making sure the dining experience was as good as possible. A group of 12 of us came here for my wifes birthday and it did not dissappoint. We ordered the Mix Grill which came with plenty of meat in all varities. An added bonus was that the prices are very reasonable and the quality of the food is in my opinion top class in comparison with a heap of other turkish restaurants I have been too.

Will certainly be coming back here again.

• Turkish first
“lovely”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Lovely people, great food, perfect atmosphere....best place to go in colliers wood!!! waiter told us will be belly dancers as well soon...what can be more good than that, good food, turkish music, smokin shisha and belly dancers.....for a moment one can forget he is in London!!!!!!!!

London
“A very good Turkish restaurant outside of Haringey!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Full review and photos can be found here: http://www.thecutlerychronicles.com/2013/05/colliers-wood-turkish-restaurant-review.html

Extract: 'Turns out this secret sauce rendered these köftes some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of encountering - a crisp and beautifully flavoured casing with soft and succulent middles, seasoned with herbs. I attempted to decipher the components of this secret sauce but my brain soon gave up once it realised the task was detracting from fully savouring the pleasures of the flavour and texture. When I'm 'Mmmmm'-ing after every mouthful, you know it's something good.'

London, United Kingdom
“'Turkish Delight'”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

What amazing Turkish food.The place has an amazing atmosphere with great service. The starters portions were very generous and the main courses were delicious. I didn't leave without trying the wonderful desserts also. The place has a buzz about it and feels like you are dining in a five star hotel in Dubai. Wanna impress a date or take your family for a good night out-then I would highly reccommend this place.
I wouldn't think twice about visiting there again especially as I hear that they will be opening a shisha area in the garden very soon.
A truly wonderful and authentic experience with a five star flavour!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Romford, United Kingdom
“GOOD FOOD AND EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Me and my friends absolutely loved the restaurant. The starters and main course were very generous in size with outstanding flavours and the meat was lovely and tender. The restaurant was very spacious and very clean. On the night we went it was very busy, but the staff were still friendly and we were not rushed at all. I would advise this restaurant to everyone and I will be visiting it again very soon with my family.