“Breakfast at tozi”

Tozi Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tozi Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 23,995 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Description: TOZI is a vibrant Italian restaurant and bar specialising in Venetian cicchetti (small plates) and classic Italian cocktails. Inspired by the casual dining ethos of the Veneto region, TOZI puts the emphasis on quality, seasonal ingredients - sourced where possible from the best Italian producers. The all-day menu is served in the restaurant and bar, and is designed to be shared amongst friends, family and colleagues in an informal, welcoming environment. TOZI interiors combine natural materials such as wood, marble, bronze and stone and one-off, hand-picked elements either custom-designed for TOZI or hand-picked from London's best vintage markets. The feel is warm and informal, with vintage Italian prints adorning the walls and a sense of theatre provided by an open kitchen and colourful displays of salami, breads and vegetables.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have never in my life seen so many different dishes to choose from all freshly prepared and replenished regularly restaurant staff very efficient

Velio D, General Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, although breakfast is not provided by Tozi, it comes from Park Plaza Hotel.
We hope you will have the chance to have lunch or dinner with us soon to experience Tozi food as well!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,540)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Dined this evening as a group of 6 and we had a great evening - lovely table just next to the kitchen so we could see everything going on and preview some of the dishes coming out. Essentially it's Italian/Venetian tapas menu, and our waiter was brilliant, recommending we choose a few dishes between us and that they'd fill around it to create a good selection.. Great wines, great selection of food, topped up our wine discreetly and we didn't want for a thing! Would absolutely recommend Tozi, ambience too was really great, busy and friendly - we'd go back tomorrow if we could! Thank you!

Velio D, General Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hello Jenny

Thank you very much for your fantastic review.
we look forward to welcoming you soon for another Tozi experience.

Grazie mille

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We booked a table for a Friday evening and that was really nice place and meal. I enjoined my swordfish with baked potatoes and ice cream was tasty. Place is nice and girls are friendly. We definitely will visit them again.

Ciao,

We are very happy to know that you had a lovely time with us and you enjoyed the food.

We look forward to seen you again soon

Grazie mille

Reviewed October 31, 2013

At 6.45, on the evening of Monday 28th October, I entered the bar, as my friend is a regular diner and was keen to show the place off. And it does look swish, in a Michael Douglas kind of way. However the waiter who approached me to enquire, 'If I had a reservation OR NOT?' was so utterly patronising that it spoiled my entire evening. He flicked his eyes at a table where I could wait while phoning my friend then sneered down at me as I did so. Though I'm no doubt that the food is wonderful, I had no hesitation in persuading my friend to decamp elsewhere. The waiter was tall, dark, had Latino looks and is in dire need of retraining. My friend assures me that this must have been an off-day and I do believe her but as any sassy Londoner knows, good customer service is not just an extra, it's a given. So beware casual diner, the puddings look sweet but the waiter is sour.

3  Thank Jumbo_Sausage

Hello,

Thank you for the constructive review.
I am sorry that the evening was ruined due to staff conduct.
We look forward to welcoming you soon for a different experience

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is definitely the best dinner we had in London (and we also had dinner at Ledbury, Dinner and others). We liked it so much that we cancelled our reservations at another restaurant for the next evening and went to Tozi again. In 2 nights, we tried about 14 dishes, all were delicious. The Testun al Barolo, the Buffalo ricotta ravioli, and the Pork belly are among the best single food items I have ever tasted. Both nights,we had a wonderful waitress who was very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff in general is great, very welcoming and passionate about the food they are preparing and serving. It clearly shows in food and service that they actually love to work there.

2  Thank satine76

Hello,

thank you very much for your fantastic words, we are pleased you choose Tozi and very happy to know you had a great time with us.

We hhope to see you again soon.

Grazie ancora from the entire team