“One of the nest restaurants I've been to”

Tozi Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tozi Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Description: TOZI is a vibrant Italian restaurant and bar specialising in Venetian cicchetti (small plates) and classic Italian cocktails. Inspired by the casual dining ethos of the Veneto region, TOZI puts the emphasis on quality, seasonal ingredients - sourced where possible from the best Italian producers. The all-day menu is served in the restaurant and bar, and is designed to be shared amongst friends, family and colleagues in an informal, welcoming environment. TOZI interiors combine natural materials such as wood, marble, bronze and stone and one-off, hand-picked elements either custom-designed for TOZI or hand-picked from London's best vintage markets. The feel is warm and informal, with vintage Italian prints adorning the walls and a sense of theatre provided by an open kitchen and colourful displays of salami, breads and vegetables.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Came here for my birthday with my boyfriend. Had a delicious cocktail with passionfruit, ginger (which I don't even like!) and chilli. The food, which was basically Italian Tapas was also great. I'd definitely recommend this place and come again for a special occasion.

1  Thank vclareb
Velio D, General Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Ciao,

We are happy that you had great time for your birthday with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Grazie mille from the entire Team

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was my first time having Italian tapas. A mixture of my favorite cuisine and small plates so I can sample several items? Yes please! Between us we had swordfish, calamari, burrata, and the most amazing ravioli ever. I could have eaten 3 orders myself!

We especially loved the Proseco on tap. This place is worth the hype and compared to the other places I ate in London, not that expensive.

Hello,

Tozi Team is very happy that you enjoyed the service and the food and we can't wait for your next visit.

Arrivederci,

Tozi Staff

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a wonderful meal at Tozi! The food was excellent, the service was good and it was so affordable. For four cocktails, a bottle of red wine, sparkling water and seven courses plus two desserts, we ended up paying £ 114. That is amazing, considering how great the food was. The ravioli with truffles, the pizza (can´t remember which one) and the baby chicken were all outstanding. I only wish the ambiance was a little "cozier". The restaurant was quite cold, and I cannot understand why there weren´t more people. Such a great place! Highly recommendable!

Ciao Mathilde,

Thank you very much for your lovely review, we are so happy that you had a great time with us.

We hope to see you soon again for another Tozi experience

Tozi Team

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went for dinner on a Wednesday evening . Full restaurant and very nice atmosphere .quality of the food very good and nice wine list for every budget .
Prices are very good for London
Will definitely go back

Ciao,

We are really happy that you enjoyed the food and your time with us and we hope to see you soon again.

Grazie mille

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This Italian restaurant is a real gem, and by far the best place I have visited outside Italy.
We were a party of four who arrived on a Saturday afternoon without any reservation. The restaurant was packed but they arranged for us to sit in the corner of the bar.
The menu is organized like at a tapas bar. We selected about 12 different meals altogether. The different meals were delivered to the table as they were finished at the kitchen. I would especially recommend the swordfish, the pizza picante and the baby chicken. We had Prosecco and red wine to go with the food. For dessert I had ChocoDelice which is mud cake and coconut sorbet ice cream. Probably the best dessert I have ever tasted. The waiter Paolo was very attentive and made us feel special all night. Visit Tozi if you can, you will not be disappointed.

Hello,

We are so glad that you had a fantastic evening with us

The entire team thanks you for your wonderful review and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ciao