Review Highlights
I couldn't have found a better course for my needs as an amateur photographer.

Great tutors, who go over the basics in a way that lets you use them in more complicated ways. I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Isaac995
I wish I would have done this earlier

Instructor was great at breaking down intimidating camera manual jargon into easy-to-follow... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2019

from $61.97
from $62.61
from $74.62
More Info
All reviews digital photography crash course learn how manual settings great tutor shutter speed great photos hackney road street photography amateur photographer learning how ask questions small group dslr beginners pcl techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019

I just completed the Intense Foundation of Digital Photography Level 1. Liane was a wonderful instructor and made the complexities of ISO, aperture and shutter speed easy to understand. I found the pace to be just right. She was very good about giving us checklists (which I loved) of how to approach your photography. I walked away with the tools I need to take my photography to the next level. I am already seeing improvement and can't wait to practice. I will definately take future courses.

Date of experience: May 2019
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thanks so much for your fantastic review Samantha! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed the Intense Foundation course with Liane :-) It is great to hear that you are already seeing an improvement in your photographs!!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I recently completed the Beginners Guide to Digital Photography Level 1 course with Liane Harris and it was fantastic. Our class was only 4 students, so it allowed for more in depth explanations, as well as 1-on-1 time. Liane was a gem, and so helpful when explaining various settings or techniques to result in beautiful photos. I had read a lot of online forums and blog posts over the last 2 years trying to master my Canon DSLR, but Liane taught me the use of buttons and settings I've never used or used incorrectly, and I have a complete understanding of my camera and the semi-automatic, as well as manual settings now; a whole new level of confidence! I'll likely be signing up for Level 2 in the future, as I enjoyed the class so much. Thank you PCL! - Amanda

Date of experience: May 2019
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your review. We are super happy to hear that you found your course with Liane helpful. Enjoy using your new skills to take more beautiful pics! :-)

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

An excellent informative course. The information given was easy to understand and put into practice.

Date of experience: April 2019
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thanks for your great review Liz! We are really pleased to hear that enjoyed the crash course and found it informative :-D

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Great venue, super tutor, small group tutorial therefore perfect for learning. The tutor had a great understanding of all our cameras meaning she was able to trouble shoot and help us individually. I'll return for another course!

Date of experience: February 2019
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your lovely review Laura! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon :-)

Reviewed March 28, 2019

I took the Studio Lighting course with Bill. It was great fun we learnt a lot about hoe to bounce and reflect light. Using flash, different lenses and their uses. Shutter speed, aperture etc. Bill had tones of knowledge and great stories to share.
I also did a 3 hour 1 to 1 with Nigel on DSLR filming. We discussed camera settings, film making tips, cinematography references its was great I wish I could have had the whole day! Definitely recommend

Date of experience: March 2019
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your fab review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your courses with us and hope you are getting on well with your new photography and video skills :-)