Tim Martin A London Private Tour Guide
London Tour w/ Mr. Tim!

Reviewed January 14, 2018
Sara D
via mobile
Brought our first trip to London to life!!

Reviewed December 28, 2017
Lisa M
San Antonio, Texas

All reviews westminster abbey british library tidbits england stories literature
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I was on a tour with Mr. Tim with my school group that is here studying literature across England. We started in Westminster Abbey, went over to Platform 9 3/4, then finished at the British Library. Every single second we were with him we were learning. He knew facts about just about everything you might want to know concerning London and especially about the places we specifically went on the tour. However, he also knew so many tidbits about little things that you might not expect one to know about, such as the origin of the Cornish pastry. All in all, I would highly recommend a tour with Mr. Tim!

Date of experience: January 2018
Timbo756, Owner at Tim Martin A London Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Many thanks for the comments.
I hope you had a good time on the rest of the tour .if you are every in London again and need a guide please let me know
All the best
Tim

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Tim was everything we'd hoped for in a private guide. He was knowledgeable, entertaining, easy-going, and brought London's rich history to life for us. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We'll look him up again the next time we're in London, for more! Very highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Tim and I had a wonderful day touring London. This was my first trip to London and I throughly enjoyed Tim's command of history and his ability to entertain. I think using a guide is a great way to learn and pick up a locals perspective on popular sites. I highly recommend letting Tim show you his London. Cheers

Date of experience: November 2017
Timbo756, Owner at Tim Martin A London Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

I am so glad you had a good day .It was good meeting you and showing you parts of my city .Hope the rest of your holiday goes well ,and maybe see you again when you return t9 Londo; to see more of this great city .

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We just returned from a tour of England for 9 days with our 6 kids (21,19,17,17,14,13). Since there are 8 of us we looked for a smaller tour to avoid a bus of 30+. We found Classic-England Tours would personalize our trip and it was only us. By far the best part of the trip was our tour guide Tim Martin. Not only was Tim very informative, he knew how to make history enjoyable for the kids (and us). He had lots of great stories and anecdotes that kept their attention. Tim was also great at not jamming too much into each day. The reason I pick tours for our family is so I'm not the one saying we need to get up at this time, we need to eat at this time, etc... Tim did that and the kids liked him so they listened. Our last tour, in Ireland, was perfect I thought, but after this trip with Tim he made that trip seem mediocre. I could babble on but seriously if you are coming to England do yourself a favor and call Tim.

Date of experience: August 2017
Timbo756, Manager at Tim Martin A London Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

I am so glad you had such a good time .You were a great family to work with and it was a pleasure to show you my country .i hope Ben found his bag .
Many thanks for this wonderful review
All the best
Tim

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Tim was a tour guide for my daughter's choir group on our trip to Canterbury and England for an International Children's Choir festival. He was so personable and fun and had a wealth of information about so many places. Whether we were walking in Canterbury or London or riding on a coach through London, he made history come to life and had so much information to share with us about history, buildings, and British culture. Our trip would not have been the same without Tim as our tour guide. I highly recommend Tim as a tour guide! He was fantastic!

Date of experience: July 2017