The Nadler Soho
  • Bar/Lounge
Hazlitt's(London)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
The Piccadilly London West End(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
2,553 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distanceperfect hotelsuperior roomspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelgreat shower
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We stayed here for one night over the bank holiday weekend. What a find!

Situated in Carlisle St, seconds away from Soho Sq, you couldn't ask for a better location for exploring London.

On arrival the staff were great. Enthusastic, and warm, he made a real genuine fuss of my companions birthday. We stayed in the Nadler Delux room (303), beautifully decorated with a hige four poster bed as well as pull out single. Kitchenette is smartly tucked away into wall length units with free tea, coffee, Brita filter tap and silent fridge! GHD hairdryer and ample wardrobe space as well as iron and ironing board also provided. The bathroom is beautiful, black and white marble, powerful rainfall shower and luxury toiletries.

The staff, as they knew it was a birthday treat arrived shortly after with a tray containing sparking rose wine and artisan chocolates and a birthday card. Was really special and we were very touched. Later that day they really went out of their way and went to Boots to get me some Gaviscon as I had indigestion, again completely free of charge. They make you feel like your a family friend and the hotel management really owe it to these guys for making such a special effort.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. For the level of service, location and can do attitude of the staff you will not find better value for money. Thank you to all who made our stay so wonderful!

We will definitely return!!

Room Tip: Room 303 or any other Deluxe roooms are great!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Dear foard83,

I am so happy that you chose to spend your Birthday treat with us and even more so that the team contrived to make it as special as possible.......I just hope the indigestion was not due to the artisan chocolates. Thanks so much for the review. Hope we se you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We booked a long weekend with the family and were focussed on the location. the hotel and its staff came as a bonus. very attentive staff who served us extremely well. absolute recommendation and we will certainly be back to this one. I would also prefer this one for business when coming down next time for this reason to the west end.
Gerard Groener

Room Tip: Travelling with a family of 5, I called in stead of the usual on-line booking and that brought us a nice offer of two rooms opposite of each other.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Hello M Groener/Puiverde, we're delighted to hear that our staff and the hotel itself were above expectation, and very pleased we are an 'absolute recommendation'. I am also pleased that calling the hotel direct meant you were able to book two rooms opposite each other. We like nothing better than to provide guests with the best service we can, and we're always happy to try to accommodate special requests when guests call to book.Thank you for your 5* review.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Location is the very big plus, but the hotel is wonderful itself too. Spotlessly clean and big enough and good designed room, very quiet, free nespresso, small but very useful designer made kitchen, helpful staff, always with smiles. It was the first time in an hotel that I am offered a coffee after my checkout. If you plan a visit to London, and if they are available, do not hesitate even one second. Go to this hotel. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo

Dear MypatBobo

Thank you so much for the great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that you liked the little extrras in the room such as the mini- kitchenette, Brita Filters and built in USB ports. Hopefully we will see you again when you are next in London.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Nadler Soho and would definitely book here again the next time we're in London.

- Very clean, modern, and comfortable rooms. Note, I'm a clean-freak, and they passed my test.
- Great location in Soho, near dining, shopping, and train stations. They are located off the main arteries, near a small park, so the rooms are protected from traffic noise.
- Most of the rooms seem to face the adjacent building, so don't expect sweeping views of the city. Also , make sure they don't put you in the basement rooms. They are nice, but a bit claustrophobic.
- Very helpful front desk and housekeeping. Anything we asked for (e.g. robes, feather pillows, restaurant suggestions, etc.), we received.
- Have excellent flat irons and hair dryers (the super nice GHP brand), that you can borrow at the front desk. I know this sounds silly to those who don't care about this sort of thing, but it was a treat to have good hair days during my stay.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HouseboatGirl

Hello HouseboatGirl, thank you for taking the time to review us. I am pleased to note such a long list of positives, for which I thank you.As with most hotels in central London, our rooms have a a variety of views, some of adjoining buildings as one would expect, whilst others have exceptional views of the neighbourhood.Please call us when you next plan to visit to let us know exactly what you would like.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great location! Excellent customer service at the front desk - Andrew was accommodating and quoted us a fair rate. The Indian lady (sorry I didn't get her name) was absolutely helpful, warm and efficient. Keep up the good work!

Love the lobby with the projector playing old films!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Dear Trinidad C,

Thanks for the wonderful review and comments regarding the team. The lobby projector shows segments of some of Mr Nadler's favourite movies all based in and around the Soho area. It exemplifies our ethos of working with and promoting the local businesses......the splicing was even done by a local company! I do hope you stay with us again.