“The hotel made me liking Soho area!”
Review of The Nadler Soho

The Nadler Soho
Ranked #36 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The excellent hotel, which is located in the heart of the funny Soho area with the very good rooms and exceptional personnel.
You feel they really like to see you as a guest and make close to the everything to satisfy a guest needs. (I had an urgent requirement for pressing the suite and they arranged it to be done in one hour!).
The entertainment system in the hotel is extremely modern and sophisticated, wi-fi is free and fast.
The beds are comfortable and rooms are really clean, with each having an own kitchenette.
Hotel doesn't have own restaurant facilities, but there is really no need for that, as at distance of 50 meters around there are plenty really good restaurants, including a famous "Breakfast club".

Room Tip: There is a Tesco store nearby. Go and buy water, juice, etc. and fill the refrigerator in the room...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Yevgen L

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted that because of us you are now a fan of the Soho area. Part of our ethos is to promote the local businesses and clearly on this occasion we have succeeded. We hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

After some issues with the car service pick up from the airport (which we quickly sorted by the hotel, but I suggest not using it), we were relieved by the hotel.
I happen to believe this is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. We arrived very early and could not check in, the guys at reception could not be more helpful. They provided us with a place to freshen up and directed us to a great cafe for breakfast. On return in the afternoon our bags were already awaiting us in the room. The reception staff proved to be incredibly helpful throughout our stay, taxis and restaurant reservations etc.
The room was of a very high standard, great bed. The shower was great, rainwater shower head. I believe the street can be a little noisy, but I sleep with earplugs, so no issues from my end. Everything felt very high end. The room was immaculate and impressively clean. The water filter a nice addition.
The hotel is very centrally located and surrounded by some excellent restaurants and bars.
The quality of the staff, room and location are enough for me to return on any future London stays.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear adrianwalker2, we can't ask for a better recommendation that the one in your review - thank you. Its flattering to be described as one of the best hotels you've stayed in, and to know you'll return when you come back to London.Thank you for all your lovely comments on our rooms and amenities and especially our staff - they are the essential ingredient that make hospitality special.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Nadler Soho has everything I want for a business trip to London, comfortable bed, spacious shower, good wifi, ability to heat and eat a small meal of snack, chill my water for bedtime, aircon that is very quiet and works quickly.
And it doesnt have the things that I dont need, hotel restaurant, hotel bar, public rooms - so I am not paying for things that I dont want.

1  Thank helzepops

Dear helzepops

It is sometimes the little things that make the difference, and we try to look at our rooms from the guests’ point of view. What are the things our guests really want and use, and what's just nice to have that one may never touch? USB charging points and the ability to connect or stream to a TV, high speed internet, microwave and Brita filtered water are the standard one would expect in any of the Nadler Hotels. We love to hear from guests about what works and what extras they find important so do let us know how we can improve when you next visit us. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

It is a modern and nice hotel in a cull-de-sac street. The rooms are small but confortable, wifi is free and you can have breakfast service from some restaurants nearby. The staff was professional and provided our needs

Room Tip: suites for more space
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Grizo2014, thank you for taking the time to review us. Please take a look at our website when you plan your next trip as we have a range of room sizes, from our small and practical Soho Singles (for double occupancy), all the way to our large Nadler Deluxe rooms and The Carlisle Suite, with space for up to two adults and two children, so I am sure we can find a size that suits your needs.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a lovely hotel. The decor is elegant and contemporary and it feels like a quiet haven in the middle of busy Soho. While the rooms are not large, they are both well designed and well equipped, with plenty of storage. The staff were pleasant and professional and very proactive in anticipating and meeting our requirements. They particularly helped us out when we had a serious travel problem which necessitated a major change of plans at short notice.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
philip C, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Richard G,

I do hope that your travel problem did not affect your enjoyment of your time in Soho and that the team were able to help in any way possible. Thank you very much for leaving the great review and we hope to see you on your next visit to London, when hopefully you will have no more travel problems!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stay in this hotel most weeks as it is close to my work, the staff are amazing and always make sure I am happy. I hate staying anywhere else in London!
The rooms are set at a high standard and very clean, I have stayed in most of the rooms and have never been disappointed.
It's a great location and would recommend for a night out, theatre or a night away.
Thank you to all the staff you make my week!

Jo

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Hi JOAndyR, its for us to thank you for staying with us regularly - we are very grateful, as we are for your super 5* review. We hope to show you our appreciation with our "Nadler Thank You" when you reach the milestone number of stays. Guests like you make our job a real pleasure - we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

If you want to be central or Soho specifically, it can't get better than this. Not only is it a great location it's such a nice place throughout, very good rooms with good facilities and a great shower. Clever design. Staff very helpful and friendly, esp Marie Jo (not sure of spelling) who took great care of us.

Room Tip: I guess I would try not to have the smallest size, especially if I was staying more than one night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello arris2014, yes, it is Marie Jo, who joins me in thanking you for your lovely 5* review! With our range of room sizes, we aim to cater for every guest, whether you're staying for a while, travelling solo, as a family, on business or leisure, take a look at our website or call us and we'll help you to find the room that fits your needs perfectly! We look forward to your return.