“Nice new hotel on perfect location”
Review of The Nadler Soho

The Nadler Soho
Ranked #30 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice new hotel on perfect location”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed only one night on my business trip. I had a room for 270 GBP which is not cheap but also not that expensive according to prices in London. When I stepped into the hotel I smelled nice smell of brand new hotel. It was pleasant.

At the reception I was warm welcomed.

My room was large with large king size bed and small kitchen with microwave, boiler and sink (enough for anyone who would like to cook something in the room). I had no view out of the room as there was a wall close to my window so nothing could be seen from there. But it makes the room quiet.

Bathroom was also of appropriate size, with nice shower, very clean.

Sleeping quality was great. Quiet room, very very comfortable bed with various pillows, room also had a night illumination so if you wake up for a pee you don't have to lighten the room up and kill your eyes.

The only thing that is not that great is breakfast. They don't have any dining facilities so you have to fill in the form what you'd like to get and they will bring it to your room on the time you specify. To be fair they provide food from Paul (the French bakery) which is great. But don't expect full english breakfast. But if you're not ok with this you can have the room without breakfast and have something outside; there is really a lot of places where you can have breakfast just around the corner.

Location of this hotel is just great. It's in SOHO, downtown.

I would recommend this. But it is not very cheap.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hi Martin J, thanks for the review. As you say, we are not that expensive for a hotel in this location in London, so I am disappointed that you still only gave us 3 stars for value. With free Wi-Fi and phone calls, and all the other add-ons, I believe we offer real value. I also hope we make our 'no bar or restaurant' concept clear on the website. Again, as you say, in a neighbourhood like Soho, with such an amazing choice of the best bars, cafes and restaurants in London, who wants to sit in one in a hotel! Our breakfast delivery from Paul, together with our mini kitchen, with Nepresso machines in larger rooms, and Brita water filters, makes a great alternative if you want breakfast in your room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Brilliant hotel, however only two issues. 1) The door to the room shook whenever another door in the corridor closed, and 2) there needs to be more communication between reception and cleaners as it got awkward when a cleaner came in at 7am... apart from that a brilliant hotel, with helpful, friendly staff and the bath room was top notch. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: one thats above ground.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Mark T, I have tried to contact you via Tripadvisor to find out which room you were in as no door should rattle. I would like it fixed right away and I apologise for the disturbance, as I do for the intrusion. This seems uncharacteristic of our housekeeping team and I will look into this as soon as I hear from you. I hope you'll come back for a top notch stay next time!
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed September 25, 2013

we stayed at a small double room and it was perfect... highly recommended! great service, great hotel, great location. we had a wonderfull time! :)

i'll fill the rest of the required characters with: GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT :)

Room Tip: we stayed at room 125 which was very quite and nice
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your great review, Ofir Z! I am really happy you liked our small doubles, as they're the room type I usually stay in when i am in the hotel! I look forward to you visiting us again soon.
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in Nadler Soho for 4 nights. The location is perfect to visit all the main tourist spots in London. The mini kitchen is a great idea, it's very convenient. The staffs were friendly and helpful in spite of my poor English (We are Japanese), and we thank you very much. Just one thing that was a bit disappointing, is that TV and Wifi were in trouble the last day and we could not use them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hello Egashira, thank you for your review and kind comments about our staff. I am sorry you had TV and internet issues on your lastnight. Did you ask our 24 hour reception to resolve these for you? I will contact you via Tripadavisor so you can advise me what room number you were in, so I can have the system checked to ensure that this problem doesn't reoccur, although we have had no other reports of such failures. Thank you for staying with us.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We landed in London after an overnight flight from US. They were very accommadating to get us a room prior to check in time. The room is comfortable with a king bed. The kitchen area, while compact, is very complete. Looking forward to a 4 day stay here. Neighborhood is great and very walkable to all sights.

• Stayed September 2013
Hello ciao1227, I hope you're enjoying your stay and that we are looking after you satisfactorily. Please check out the on-screen directory for information on what there is to do and see in Soho, and ask our front desk team for any help or guidance you need. We want our guests to not only enjoy our hotel, but especially to enjoy Soho, which is an exceptional and exciting area, and a friendly and welcoming community, of which we are very much part.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed here in the Nadler Deluxe room, end of June 2013 and it was perfect!
Great location in Soho and could easily walk to: Oxford Street, Leicester Sq, Picadilly, Covent Garden!
We loved the fact that there was no hotel restaurant as it gave us the chance to explore Soho and tonnes of dining opportunities around.
Our room was perfect: clean, beautifully decorated and very spacious for both of us. Staff were friendly and very helpful. We were in London for both holiday and business, and staff helped us get our drycleaning done within a day (we were late in getting it to them). We really appreciated that!
We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear mona0s, there is nothing more gratifying that to read that our concept, which is different from other hotels, works for our guests, so thank you for your flattering review. As always, its equally pleasing to read that our staff performed to the standards that both we and they expect. We would be delighted to welcome you back so I am very pleased to read that you'd like to return!