“Superb freshly made food”
Review of Agra Restaurant

Agra Restaurant
Ranked #577 of 24,420 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were staying at the Radisson round the corner from here and needed some where to eat that wasn't a chain. We found found this restaurant on tripadvisor and decided to give it a go. The restaurant is small and nothing flashy but has a comfortable and homely feel.

We knew it was going to be good when warm, homemade poppadoms and pickles arrived. They were very nice. We had a chicken rogan josh which was amazing and a chicken dhansak which was a little spicy but still very tasty. The naan was delicious! I would recommend this place to anyone. Very good value too. We will definitely return on our next visit to London.

Thank ChrisandCatheri... R

Reviewed March 17, 2014

nothing too flash but well worth the visit , friendly staff and a very nice meal for a very fair price in this part of London , yes i will be back , very nice lamb tikka massala .

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My second post on this restaurant. Went there last night and the food is just so good. Had the chicken shashlick, king prawn bhuna, cauliflower bhajee and vegetable paratah. All tasted great and the service is so friendly and welcoming. A really good restaurant close to Warren Street Tube.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I first visited the Agra in 1987 and have only been back in the area for 2 months and I must say the quality has not changed since my first visit. Please believe me it is really worth trying. Sanj

1  Thank S4nj
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Looking for an Indian restaurant while staying in the vicinity, I found this one on the internet and decided to give it a shot. Myself and a colleague found it no problem. Its a small restaurant, with a quaint charm about it. The staff / owners are very welcoming and offered great service even when the restaurant was full. We started with the 'obligatory' popadums, the chili sauce was a little salty and we hoped that this didn't set the standard. Luckily when our meals arrived the standard had been blown away. I had the Keema Biryani, I must say its one of the best Biryanis I have ever had. My colleague loved his Rogan Josh. By the time we had left the restaurant was full. It was very reasonably priced, including drinks. I will be back to sample more, I highly recommend this restaurant. Since 1954 and still going strong, with a selection of famous clientele also, pictures hung proudly on the wall.