“Tasty Burritos - filled with plenty of ingredients considering it was part of a voucher deal. Would visit again”
Review of Burrito Cafe

Burrito Cafe
Ranked #13,358 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Last month, I was able to buy a voucher via Wowcher that entitled me to two burritos and 2 beers for £9. I felt this was a good deal to purchase and new I would have the opportunity to use the voucher within the 3 month time frame. Having had burritos at places like Chipolte in the centre of London and also having been to Lupita in Villiers Street (between Embankment Tube and Charing Cross Station), £9 for 2 burritos alone was a good deal without the beer being included.

I went on a Monday afternoon with my friend and only one other table was occupied at the time. I presented my voucher and we were offered the choice of 2 burrito sizes. We both opted for the large although I did not realise there would be a choice and since we are both vegetarian, we opted accordingly. I cannot complain as the burrito was filled with mixed peppers and courgettes, along with beans (a choice of 2), rice, (again a choice of 2), mixed salads, sauces and cheese. We could have as much or as little as we wanted and I felt there was no scrimping on portion size considering we were using the voucher. 2 bottles of beer was also included as part of the deal and I felt the burritos were tasty and the ingredients were fresh and flavoursome. I think 2 large vegetarian burritos without the beer would have cost £13 so I was more than happy with the £9 that had been paid. The burrito is certainly a filling enough to have and a quick and easy meal.

I have no hesitation in recommending this branch of burrito café and would certainly considering having another burrito from here when I am next in the area and need something to eat.

Venues serving up burritos and similar Mexican food seem to be springing up everywhere and this place certainly did not disappoint.

There are around 6 to 8 tables to eat inside and while we were eating on this visit, only one other table was occupied at the same time.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I got a voucher through living social and it was 2 large burritos and 2 beers for £9!
It was a bargain! The large burritos are £6.50 each anyway without the drinks.
Burritos were great.. Jam packed with meat - chicken, pulled pork or beef.. Then choices of refried beans, black beans, salad, hot sauces, peppers, courgette and rice.
Well worth a trip!

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Bland, tasteless burritos. Low quality ingredients. Very small meat serving.
Spend your money elsewhere.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The cafe was difficult to find as I had a voucher bought earlier the same day on line,which gave as the address Charring Cross. Having come across the cafe, quite by chance now, it was empty, on enquiring if they were closing, we were told no not untill 11 pm this was around,
5-30 pm.The food was average nothing inspiring, but the young woman who served us was friendly helpful and polite, which goes a very long way to make up for an otherwise non event.
The cafe was clean, but the food was not the legal hot hold temperature of 63 celcius, and there was nothing to indicate the length of time the food had been sitting on display.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I always make time to visit Burrito cafe when I travel from Sunderland. I would feel awful if I didn't get a burrito from you guys when I got there!

1  Thank Pubdweller1234