“Good wholesome food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I got a voucher through living social and it was 2 large burritos and 2 beers for £9!
It was a bargain! The large burritos are £6.50 each anyway without the drinks.
Burritos were great.. Jam packed with meat - chicken, pulled pork or beef.. Then choices of refried beans, black beans, salad, hot sauces, peppers, courgette and rice.
Well worth a trip!

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Bland, tasteless burritos. Low quality ingredients. Very small meat serving.
Spend your money elsewhere.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The cafe was difficult to find as I had a voucher bought earlier the same day on line,which gave as the address Charring Cross. Having come across the cafe, quite by chance now, it was empty, on enquiring if they were closing, we were told no not untill 11 pm this was around,
5-30 pm.The food was average nothing inspiring, but the young woman who served us was friendly helpful and polite, which goes a very long way to make up for an otherwise non event.
The cafe was clean, but the food was not the legal hot hold temperature of 63 celcius, and there was nothing to indicate the length of time the food had been sitting on display.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I always make time to visit Burrito cafe when I travel from Sunderland. I would feel awful if I didn't get a burrito from you guys when I got there!

1  Thank Pubdweller1234
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was only by chance that I ended up having a burrito here before going to a nearby theatre. There was a guy giving leaflets offering a free drink and I decided to go there. I had had a couple burritos before somewhere else and wasn't particularly impressed, but the food here was truly tasty. First impression is a bit like a Subway, as you can see all the ingredients and ask them to make what you want while you wait. Then there is a seating area at the back, and the loo is downstairs. I went for a large chicken burrito, and was able to choose all the ingredients (1 quid extra for guacamole) with a free mineral water, total 7.50 quid. Friendly and helpful staff, they had some nachos with the sauce options for you to try the hot, medium or mild sauce... the hot sauce was not scarily hot so I went for that one and truly enjoyed the kick.

Service is extemely fast, they make your burrito (or other option) in a minute, you pay and there you go. Chicken was delicious, the guacamole was very nice, and the meal was truly filling for the rest of the day. I really enjoyed it and will certainly look for this place anytime I end up close to this area.

They also had bags of nachos for 1.50, but I was on my own and thought that they were a perfect size to share but a bit too big for only one person, so I had to pass. Never mind, the burrito was so filling that I wouldn't have been able to have a full bag of nachos too!

2  Thank evamarLondon