Piccadilly Institute

from $63.10
from $43.40
from $19.70
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This guy is pretty useless when it comes to delivering good service..me and my friends had a vip booth booked in and as you expect some of the guest will be late and this guy called Henry the manager requested one of my guest to queue back when one of the security sent him to the front because we have booking and yet this manager wasn't listening at all! I know clubs have protocols but when you have a VIP booking costing more than £500 we expect the guests to go straight through the line and this guy kicked me out when i complained! I was asking for his full name and he decides to kick me out because he can't do his job properly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The music is terrible, as is the drinks.
Many floors, different environments and steps, but the real impression is that there was no a project to renovate the place, they were splicing the rooms without any architectural design!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Had the best night ever for my 21st! Didn’t reserve a table but went with a big group of my friends. Guy called Ibrahim served all of us with great service and chat.. he was super good looking aswell lol! Overall great night would recommend!!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I have visited a few times with my mates. They have got nice outside tables and smoking area. Also nice beer selection.

1  Thank Coastal599055
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Brilliant and Excellent customer service given by Ibrahim, it made my visit to Piccadilly institute a very happy one, he’s a very good staff member who treats his customers with a lot of Respect

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to the Piccadilly institute a few times now, the drinks are super cheap and the atmosphere is really good, but this club is super confusing. The stairs are too narrow and jam when everyone is trying to leave, the toilets are on the other side of a mosh pit so it takes 10 minutes to shove your way through a crowd and there is too many floors!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The booth was a great size but very dark, couldn’t see each other. There are many floors to this club but we were whisked straight to the top one, maybe they only have booths on this floor but it meant missing out on the different levels and the music they offered. The drinks are extremely expensive too! Club could do with a freshen up, especially the toilets (no running water and the attendant would only let certain people wash their hands with the drum of water she had)!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I went to picadilly institute to celebrate a-level results day with a bunch of friends and bought tickets in the afternoon prior to the event that night. It was sold and marketed, very well, as the biggest and craziest party of the year - for the select few! I had paid 16.50 total for my ticket to get in that night which apparently 'guaranteed' me entry to the club. The end result was all my friends and hundreds of other ticket holders were rejected and told to leave the queue and club without reason by about 11.30pm. The staff could not handle the guests in the queue and were very disorganised and had not planned for a busy night, and it soon became a very confused and frustrated group of guests that were wanting, after being promised, a party! The security became aggressive towards many as they became overwhelmed by those waiting outside. They gave a few people paper wristbands to go to Tiger Tiger, however it was not clear that this guy was working for the club and in the end Tiger tiger was also very busy and likewise was going to be a hassle and challenge to get in.

Overall a terrible experience at, well more like outside this club and would not recommend at all. I will be demanding a refund.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My son and his friends son were expecting to celebrate their results tinight. They paid to go to the club on line. Qued up for over 90 minutes to then be told the club was full! They over sold tickets. They were then told to go to another club where their tickets could be used. They qued up again and then again were told they could not go in. My son saud it was chaos. There were obviously a lot if young people unhappy and the bouncers were fighting some of the public. There are people getting crushed. It sounds horrific. The club are clearly taking advantage of young people and ripping them off which I will be contacting the council and police about but thought important to warn everyone. I hope to get my son's money back and a big apology

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I came to Piccadilly Institute for my sister's birthday last weekend and we had a fab night! Different themed rooms, great mixture of music. We ordered a package and it was brought over with sparklers which made it extra special. The prices are also decent for London. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

2  Thank LaraPingle87