“Loved this little gem!”

Neighborhood: South Kensington
London, United Kingdom
“Loved this little gem!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I popped in here on Friday 22nd March to grab a quick lunch before heading to the V&A for the afternoon. I'd found out about the cafe when the Somerset House one was highlighted on the Visit London site (I think).

As you can see from the pictures there are a wide range of scrummy options for lunch including sandwiches, soup, salads and other hot foods. I opted for eggs (x 2) with chorizo (about 8 pieces) and sour bread (x 2 slices). It was so yummy and just the right sized portion too. I washed down my lunch with a latte and picked up a date, oat and orange flower water slice for later in the afternoon. it oozed flavour and was lovely a soft - just what I needed after being on my feet most of the day. Total cost: £13.

I'll certainly be going back here again when I'm next up in the area. Can't wait to try something else!

• Visited March 2013