“If I could rate food and service higher I would. Exceptional!!”

Indian Express. West Kensington
Ranked #80 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your local for fine indian cuisine in west kensington
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Until tonight we never had Indian food. By the time we left, we were already making plans to come back. The only thing better than the food was the service. He explained everything and all the recommendations were spot on. They even made my son a special dish with grilled salmon and curry. Great quiet spot and bring a drink.

4  Thank Timbayer

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Used Trip Advisor to look for a good Indian restaurant near where we were staying (Holiday Inn Express Earls Court). A little concerned initially when there was no one dining in this tiny venue. The owner, Rocco ( I think) greeted us with a smile and helped us with our selections. Before the food arrived we got freshly wiped warm plates. When the food did arrive it looked and smelled amazing and was just as delicious to eat. More guest arrived and were treated equally as well by the owner, who has been in the area for many years. Bus 28 runs along North End Road and Sainsburry's is across the road if you need to pick up some wine to accompany your meal. I would definitely return.

3  Thank Alex3009
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Excellent quality food with outstanding service. The garlic green is especially good - it's the most original curry you'll ever try!

3  Thank Tom163856
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly small restaurant (only a few tables, 18 chairs) but a very good service ( very helpfull waiters) and tasty food

1  Thank Vlad L
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The best Indian food I have ever had. The service is amazing, good prices, and nice atmosphere. I would recommend this to everybody.

3  Thank Akash P