“Tasty local Indian restaurant and takeaway that is consistently good!”

Indian Express. West Kensington
Ranked #77 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your local for fine indian cuisine in west kensington
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I've been a loyal customer of Indian Express for almost a decade. It's the best Indian food in the area and the service is consistently good. They are friendly and get to know their customers: all in all a bit of a gem.

3  Thank AlexWestKen
There are newer reviews for Indian Express. West Kensington

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is possibly the best curry house. Great service, friendly staff. Tasty food. What more could you want? I would eat here every day if I lived closer.

3  Thank MuncherMachine
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Our family have been eating out at and getting takeaways from Indian Express for many years and love their fantastic curries and friendly service. They're great at cooking classics (recommend going for a Dhansak or Pathia).

4  Thank Eileen M
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I followed the trip advisor reviews to this cosy Indian restaurant not far from West Kensington tube station. And it lived up to the hype and then some. Incredible food, amazing service and advice from Rocky (and yes, we're on a first name basis after one visit - it's that kind of place) and a wonderful atmosphere. I've eaten curry all over the world, including in India, and this is the best I've ever had. Try the Tawa - you won't regret it.
Can't wait to go back!

5  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to Indian Express for years for both eating in and takeaway. We have never had a bad meal and it's the restaurant of choice for family and friends when they visit London. The food is fresh, delicious, full of flavour and never fails to exceed my expectations. Being BYOB, you'd be hard pushed for better value Indian meal.

If we order on a Friday/Saturday night I would expect to wait up to an hour (maybe more on occasion) but plan our evening accordingly. I much rather wait and know my food is being freshly prepared and it's always worth waiting for.

I can not commend Indian Express and the friendly, efficient staff enough. If I could give more stars, I would.

Excellent.