“Amazing, Amazing and Amazing!”

Indian Express. West Kensington
Ranked #86 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your local for fine indian cuisine in west kensington
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The service is amazing, the prices are amazing and the food is amazing! The special lamb is incredible - you must try it! Family owned business who care about the customers and are passionate about the food. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

2  Thank Keyz1
There are newer reviews for Indian Express. West Kensington

Reviewed October 6, 2013

If your looking for well priced and delicious Indian food then get to Earls Court and give this place a go. We were staying round the corner and after a tough day queuing and walking we decided to try something local. We got take out but it was truly as good as anything I've had at home. The guy serving was great and knocked 15% off the bill. The kids also loved it which is always a good sign.

6  Thank NZMidds
Reviewed July 26, 2013

To your average passer-by, Indian Express’s location and pared-down interiors mark it out as just another curry house. But for those in the know, its superb take on Indian food is worth a trek across town – the kitchen really knows its stuff. The menu is extensive and innovative with some dishes we had never heard of before and those after a traditional curry will have their needs answered in style. A small team spearheaded by the ever smiling owner, Rocky, seal the deal at this ‘hidden jewel'. Indian Express has a winning combination - attention to guests combined with delicious food. And you can take your own drinks. We’ll definitely be back!

5  Thank KezTMQ
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been going to Indian Express since the first week I began living in Baron's Court, way back in 2007, albeit on different premises to where they currently are.

I was greeted by the incredibly friendly owner, Raqib, also known as Rocky, who immediately asked my name and recalled it the next time. Since then, I collect food there weekly without fail. I have introduced many friends to his restaurant, and every one has gone back repeatedly for more.

All he wants is for his customers to be his friends and to serve the most amazing, delicious, fresh and carefully-prepared food for those friends.

Nothing is over-priced, and to get this quality of food at such a reasonable price makes the experience so much better!

I highly recommend this restaurant. I have travelled the world and never eaten such amazing curry. Try it for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

5  Thank RobF82
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food at Indian Express is always delicious, and my family agree this is the best Indian food we have tasted in London. The restaurant/take-away was formerly on Charleville Road, and has recently reopened in a clean, pleasant space on North End Parade (less than 5 minutes walk from West Kensington tube station). Many of my neighbours in our W14 apartment block are similarly loyal customers of several years standing, who have found the food and service to be second to none.

5  Thank Jessica K