Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Fun London Tours
from $24.19
1,392 results
All reviews walking tour buckingham palace secret london tour great tour knew exactly where guide matt highly recommend this tour guard ceremony horse guards small group piccadilly circus front row booked this tour great fun tour group interesting information his knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Danny thank you so much we thourally enjoyed your amusing and very knowledgeable tour and we highly recommend this tour

Date of experience: November 2018

Did this review recently in October on a Sunday with Jess

As this was a Sunday this tour included the changing of the horse guard

Jess had us in the right spots at the right time, every time

His knowledge was excellent and was able to answer all of our questions

Marching with the band down pall mall was the highlight for us

Would recommend this tour and was great value for money based on the experience

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We did this tour and we got Tom for our guide. He was so funny and so knowledgeable. He made the entire event really entertaining. Be warned, a lot of walking and some is at a good pace. Wear comfortable shoes. He covered great bits of history and made those bits enjoyable. We would really recommend it.

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We did this tour yesterday with Danielle (Dani) and would highly recommend the tour and Dani. Her love of London and enthusiasm for the tour just shines through.

Loads of snippets of information picked up and amazing views of Changing of the Guard. Kids (aged 12 and 10) also loved it. The tour is pitched “just right” for the age groups.

Very informal but also informative- we would definitely do another of their tours the next time we visit London. Value for money - excellent.

Seeing the guards play Katy Perry’s “Firework” and then - literally- walking down the Mall beside them is a memory that will last a lifetime, for me and the kids!

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve never been a fan of doing tours but as it was my 7yo sons first visit to London I wanted to make sure he got the most out of it. I knew if we just stood at the gates of Buckingham Palace in the hope we’d see the changing of the guard he would soon get very bored.

I’m so pleased I booked this with Fun London Tours and our guide, Dannie really couldn’t have been better. From the moment we checked in and joined her group she was great company. Having found out it was my sons birthday she even had everyone sing Happy Birthday to him! The weather was pretty miserable and there was a risk the changing of the guard would not happen but Dannie made sure the tour was fun and entertaining and most importantly she got us into all the best viewing positions - so important when you have a little one with you.

Fortunately the rain stopped so we did get to see everything but it wouldnt have mattered if we didn’t as we both learnt so much.

Whether you live in the UK or you are visiting from abroad this really is a tour worth booking to get the best experience of Changing of the Guard in a fun and informative way.

Thank you Dannie from me and Bailey and I’d certainly book another London tour with you if we are visiting again. :-)