“Fantastic !!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zaibatsu
Ranked #96 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Greenwich
“Fantastic !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a gem of a neighbourhood restaurant. Being Greenwich locals we always used to do takeaways from here. We dined here with friends at Sunday lunchtime with kids in tow.

And what a fantastic experience that was. The food was exceptional - flavour, texture and presentation.

Plus, the staff accommodated our toddlers with no fuss whatsoever.

We will be back again !

1 Thank Krishgau

• Polish first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Favorite meal in a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Zaibatsu is a rare type of restaurant in these times. The food is top notch while the prices are extremely friendly to your budget. The decor is not what you would expect from one of the top ranked restaurants in all of London, but perhaps that's what makes this place such a novelty. If I lived in London I would eat here every weekend, and I strongly recommend visiting if you are anywhere near the area.

1 Thank IALTO
“Great local reataurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Doesn't look much but it's so cheap, very tasty, huge portions, b.y.o. with no corkage. Love Zaibatsu

2 Thank samcoles87
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Wanted to make a very quick stop to grab some takeaway sushi but my quick stop took about 25 minutes whuch was disappointing however I was supplied with green tea while I waited which helped. The food was amazing, so tasty would recommend even with the long wait! I also saw the dishes being served to the diners - like stunning pieces of art. Just spectacular. ...

1 Thank Ariane215
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go eat and enjoy. "U will loved it like me"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I went to this restaurant just an hour ago.I liked it a lot. food was best.I really liked the service. The person who serve me was nepalese. He was so gental and polite. This restaurant you wouldn't notice or expect much from. But as all good things look can be very deceiving. This is the best fusion restaurant i've ever had.

• Visited February 2014