“AMAZING SUSHI!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Just really incredible food!

I'm a big fan of sushi, and I can honestly say that the food here was as good and if not better than that of Kikuchi, Tsunami, Roka and the Centre Point Sushi.

We found the place quite by accident and took a chance and it was just awesome!

OK so it doesn't have the decor of Nobu or anything but who cares when the food looks amazing and tastes this good!

A real hidden gem! The real deal, great Sushi that doesn't cost the earth!
Exceptional!

2  Thank kat1985
There are newer reviews for Zaibatsu

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The meals delicious and the prices was fair enough,specially the sushi!!!those sushi so fresh when they serve the sushi that i order.it totally out of my imagine.it make me so shock until i ask the waitress did they serve wrong table XDD.It's totally like rated meals...the most i like was all staff in that restaurant have a sweet smile and friendly...make me so relax when i having my meals.

2  Thank Jhoses T
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I would like to highly recommend this amazing restaurant in Greenwich London. I absolutely love this Zaibatsu restaurant. Cause here provide a lots of kinds delicious tasty Chinese / Japanese meals. Their sushi and sashimi are always fresh tasty to eat at all. The chef @ owner and staff also quite nice talkative friendly services as well. To be honestly I did really enjoyed the tasty lovely foods at here.

1  Thank TerryJeylam
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Zaibatsu is an excepcional local treasure. The food were tasty and presentación was stunning. When food were ser es we were quite amazed cos we didnt imagine to have star rated standards meal. As for me i prefer my food to b delicious and maintain Good quality rather than price. Will definitely inform my frens about and looking forward to hav party with frens over .

1  Thank 89wilson
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Got a take away platter of classic sushi and house specials. Everything was great. Really fresh, tasty and interesting. We definitely go for a sit down meal and try some of their other dishes.

2  Thank Richard W