Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4

Book in advance
from
$199.53
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4
from $530.00
from $746.99
from $903.62
2,174 results
All reviews kings cross station studio tour hogwarts express long queue take pictures hp wands merchandise hufflepuff muggles pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I went to this late in the afternoon hoping to beat the lines, no such luck. There was a long line waiting and everyone is patient and people took their time. There are workers helping you pose and taking your picture and letting you put on the scarf of your choice. They don't mind you taking your own pictures and charge you about 10 pounds for theres. I didn't want to buy there's but it was actually a perfect shot so I did. I even was travelling and missed the opportunity to download the shot so when I emailed the company they happily sent it to me. That was super nice.

The shop is cute, lots of fun items but very over priced. I bought one Christmas present and my picture. It's a silly thing to do but the memory is fun and looks realistic

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Brilliant shop and photo opportunities available - merchandise is expensive and the queue for the photos was busy - overall a great place for any Harry Potter fans

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

We queued, daughter out on the scarf and pretended to run at the fictitious platform. Then into the shop which tool many grotes from us.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016

The three times we tried to visit this shop it was packed out the door, to the point where you couldn't move around much at all and it was difficult to see the merchandise. Not sure if it's always this way or we were just unlucky with our timing.

We did want to buy our 6yo Harry Potter fan a couple of things but most of the items in the store were really expensive and the cheaper trinkets weren't really up to much. So it was a bit disappointing.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Loved this shop. Staff were very helpful. Loads of HP stuff you won't find anywhere else. Stuff ranges from reasonably priced to very expensive. Shop gets very busy though and can be difficult to get round at busy times. Would definitely come back.

Date of experience: August 2016