“Another Great Burger Meal & Fantastic Service, BUT!!!!”

Byron Finchley Road
Order Online
Ranked #4,018 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We popped in here before the cinema & were warmly welcomed by Marcello & Attila whom have known us from previous visits. It is always nice to be remembered.

The service by Attilla was 6* with the food freshly cooked, hot & nicely presented.

I was upset to see that the Iceberg lettuce salad has been replaced by a Gem Lettuce salad, but the portion is much smaller & the price higher.

Management take note, having made a mistake by withdrawing the item you have compounded it by the aforementioned. Change again & bring back ICEBERG LETTUCE, there is no comparison in the two.

In addition by not bringing back the house dressing you have made another mistake & your sales will in my opinion not be at high levels due to the above.

Please rethink your strategy, take note & make changes ASAP.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank TopBan
ByronHamburgers, Owner at Byron Finchley Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Hey! Firstly, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts - and for your continued loyalty to Byron and our o2 team! We're really happy you had another good meal with us and it's lovely to hear that they always make you feel so welcome and we couldn't be more proud of 6* service! We'll make sure your praise gets back to them all :)

We're sorry you're missing some of our old menu items though - we hate to disappoint, so we are sorry. We really appreciate your feedback though, so thanks for sharing your thoughts - and we will be passing them on to the menu team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for some more top buns, top ban :)

Write a reviewReviews (149)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

great food , reliable and friendly service. situated in a shopping centre with cinema so great for families.

Date of visit: July 2019

Thanks a lot Lauren! Means a lot they we're up there in your books and we're glad you had a lovely visit. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Never have gluten free buns available, root beer not available, advised of gluten allergy and STILL tried to serve up fried onions that had gluten in them.

Staff very forthright and not very friendly, and don't communicate very well.

Sat down, ordered found most things we could eat weren't available and so abandoned the order when the items containing gluten were delivered despite advising of allergy

Shocking place to eat, just go somewhere else.

Date of visit: July 2019
ByronHamburgers, Owner at Byron Finchley Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Hey Simon, firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about this situation. We hate to hear that this has happened - all staff are required to follow our strict allergy processes we share your disappointment here and will be flagging this with all the relevant managers - so thanks for sharing. If you could also please drop us a line at byron@byronhamburgers.com with these details - just copy and past if easier - and we will follow up with you there. Please accept our sincerest apologies again, we hope to be able to make amends for this.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

I visited this restaurant for a quick bite before heading to Wembley for a concert. Byron is upstairs at the O2 Centre and is accessible via lift or escalator.
Due to time constraints we wanted a quick and easy dinner, tasty but on point and that is exactly what we got.
The waiting staff were very fast and efficient. I was a little concerned when we ordered as the waitress didn’t write down our order (especially as we had amendments). I’ve had the experience at other restaurants when this has happened and my order has turned up wrong, or something is missing. However, our order was bang on and very timely which was a nice surprise and excellent service.
We ordered some halloumi fries ‘while we waited’. They were delicious. Lightly fried in golden breadcrumbs, they really were tasty and not greasy at all.
Both my partner and I had the classic Byron burger with standard fries. I really can’t complain. It was cooked medium, just right. It was juicy and tender with perfectly melted cheese and tangy Byron burger sauce. I can say it didn’t last long!
My ONLY criticism is that they had ‘run out’ of gluten free burger buns. My partner can eat normal bread but prefers gluten free for medical reasons. This was unfortunate and she had to settle for regular bread.... luckily her mind was taken off her bloated stomach later on by the concert we were watching!

The restaurant was clean and tidy. Waiting staff were quick to remove any dirty plates etc.

The price was reasonable and I felt like I got what I paid for. Overall a nice, friendly experience, tasty meal and fuel for a great night out.

Date of visit: June 2019
ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Finchley Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Hi Matt, we're really glad you enjoyed your visit to us but sorry to hear your partner was unable to get a gluten free bun on this occasion. We do our best at Byron to provide fresh ingredients which means having daily deliveries. Unfortunately in rare circumstances, when we experience much higher demand than expected, we can run out of these fresh products. Please drop us an email at byron@byronhamburgers.com if you would like to chat further about this – thank you.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Have visited here twice with my Wife and the food is fab! They do these battered cheeses put into a burger which are delicious!! The milkshakes are also good. You can asked for take away boxes as the potions are large so I took half of my home.
Staff all really lovely and attentive! Never a minute with an empty plate. Everyone very smiley with great service. A solid go to for dinner.

Date of visit: June 2019
ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Finchley Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

What lovely feedback, thank you so much and we do hope to see you again soon for another solid dinner!