“Best Italian I've ever had”
Review of Venerdi

Venerdi
Ranked #4,635 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian pizzeria, bar and cafe we serve up homemade Italian food. The menu boasts a tremendous choice of pizza, pasta, meat and fish dishes but what's really will get you excited are the prices - pizzas start at just £4.95.Inside looks informal and relaxed and could be the perfect casual date for a special someone especially with our heart shape pizzas.We take bookings as well as walk-ins.
“Best Italian I've ever had”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Best Italian I've ever had
Quite simply this is the best Italian food I've ever had. And probably the best food full stop......

-Stunning food
-Excellent value
-Attentive and friendly staff
-Great surroundings and atmosphere

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must go local Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

When one of my neighbour told me about this restaurant in our area I took my wife and kids for a meal at Venerdi.
I was so happy the fact that we now have a local Italian restaurant with lovely food. I had a wonderful Linguine Maria which was so delicious! My children had pizzas which they were so nice with fresh topping and Parma Ham that it just melts in your mouth.
The prices are nothing out of this world as it is quite cheap and the service is very good as they have some young staff that do not stop looking after yourself at all times with great and quick service. To my surprise I did find a couple of my neighbours having a meal there and where very pleased with the food as well. To top it up we were given on the house two nice and cold Limoncellos.
Highly recommended

Visited May 2013
London
“Tasteless Italian”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The pizzas are bland and the carbonara was swimming in cream. On the whole the food was disappointing, giving the impression of ingredients that were not carefully chosen or sourced and chefs who couldn't care less about what they were making. For Italian near here Il Guscio on Lower Clapton Road is proper well made food with lovely staff - 5 mins away!

• Visited March 2013
Colorado
“Off the Beaten Track and Delicious.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This family pizzeria has only been open a few weeks so I was surprised to see someone on TA had gotten there first. Located in Homerton, a fairly obscure but up and coming suburb three changes from London this restaurant is packed every night, mostly with locals. Expect this to change as word gets around, but they do take reservations. The pizza is delicious, ditto large packed calzones, but there's also a full, imaginative Italian menu. They even comped us a limoncello to finish the meal. The service is very fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“A taste of Italy that won't break the bank”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This newly opened Italian on the Chatsworth Rd deserves a visit and definitely delivers real Value For Money.
I ate here on Saturday night with my family prior to the London Marathon and it ticks all the boxes for me when it comes to choice, taste, service and above all value.
The menu offers enough choice of starters, pastas, pizzas and grills to satisfy even the most jaded of palates. The Pizzas are just as I like them, freshly made authentic thin crust with an excellent selection of fresh toppings, they are ample enough for anyone and at about £10 are a bargain too. The Pasta dishes are generous and made with great fresh ingredients which simply speak for themselves.
The overall atmosphere of Venerdi is relaxed and friendly. The staff are efficient and very attentive, always smiling and going that extra mile to ensure your overall dining experience is one you will be happy to recommend. After all, great food without great service equals only average meal. Mediocre food with great service equals good meal. Venerdi delivers on both fronts so I'll definitely be back for more.
Don't worry about your wallet taking a hit because the prices here are really reasonable. Don't just take my word for it, read the other reviews and get down to Chatsworth Rd while there's still a table to be booked.

• Visited April 2013