“Best ever Indian food”

Spice of Life Indian Cuisine
Ranked #2,904 of 22,557 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Small family run restaurant , 38 seats, Indian and Bangladeshi food.Top 100 in Good Curry Guide 2013, free delivery service £25 min order, 2 mile radius area. Fully licensed and Air conditioned.Four course seasonal meal deal only £12.50 per person. Wide choice for all Vegetarian, Meat and Fish Dishes. Easy Parking after 7pm.
“Best ever Indian food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have been going to Spice of Life for over 25 years and it's still very tasty food. I love it even more now they have the special's board so you can try something different (as Moody know's I usually end up with chicken rogan for main, ha, ha).

You should try the special offer of 3 courses, it's great value for money and just as good as anything on the menu !

Now we have had children, we tend to have a takeaway delivered, it's a quick service and still tastes as good as in the restaurant. Always delivered with a smile.

Try it ..... you won't be disappointed

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 516Pauline4747

“Most Excellent”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Heard a lot of good things about the restaurant so took a chance and booked in for new years eve. Had a really good time well organised excellent food. Moody was an excellent host. The food best tasted. Sorry for the late post.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank mchengland70
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Best dish ever”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant last Saturday for the first time, with my father and other family who are regulars. I have never put a review on Trip Advisor before but felt this place deserved it. The staff were very friendly and anxious to please and every part of the meal was spot on. They offer dishes I have never seen in any Indian before and I was recommended to try the King Prawn Malabar. It was honestly the nicest dish I have had in any Indian, and I have ate in many of them. It's just a shame I live in Brentwood, or I would be there again like a shot.

london
“Food and service great”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We went for a curry at spice of life to celebrate my sons birthday, we haven't been there for a while but the food and service is still as excellent, moody is just as hospitable as we remember him. We have been going for the past 26 years and the staff can't do enough for you, always polite, nicely dressed and the food is amazing. They have special menus too dish of the day which is great. We would highly recommend going you won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank cookie08London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exceptional restaurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have been eating at the Spice of Life for a number of years. Without question this is one of London's greatest hidden treasures. The Spice of Life serves exceptionally original and delicious indian food. Well known for its daily specials, that include three generous dishes, the restaurant also has a full range of well known favourites. This is a rare find in a city that often serves dull Indian food to unchallenged palettes. Leo Z

• Visited January 2014