“Best Steak in London”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Based in the bustling heart of Piccadilly Circus, The Rancho Grill runs as a steak house, serving up melting steaks straight from the grill. With a menu compiled by the Times's 17th best steak chef in Europe, diners can choose from courses such as rosy-pink Argentinian fillet or rump steak, topped off with extras including fried eggs, pepper sauce and thick-cut chips.
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Arrived here having never tried Argentinian Steak before and was not disappointed! I had the rib-eye and my partner had an opened-up marinated sirloin steak. Was absolutely delightful. Staff were very friendly and service was second to none. Really nice atmosphere and family feel about the place. One of the best things was being able to see the cuts of the steak from the menu before choosing.

Definitely coming back, worth every penny.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I googled around looking for a nice steak restaurant in London. Rancho Grill came back with fantastic reviews and it seemed like it was time to give it a try.

It was my girlfriends birthday and with both of us being big steak fans I decided to take her there for a meal. I have to say, having read all the good reviews I wondered if my experience was going to be the same and it was. The service was excellent. Anything we were not sure of on the menu was explained in detail by the waiter. The food was amazing and reasonably priced. We had a lovely wine to accompany the meal.

Very impressed with the food and the service. As Arnie said...I'll be back! :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely delicious! Super friendly staff. Went with the filet recommendation topped with cheese....wow, yum. Also got the fries provencal and grilled vegetables...yum yum yum. Also recommend the chocolate fondant for dessert. Best meal in London.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The steak tasted delicious! Cooked to perfection. Service was great. The waiter Yasif, was very friendly and funny, made me and my partner feel very welcome. Will eat there again.

Also I found out that, you can ask for a bigger cut of steak if you want challenge yourself like Man vs Food lol

1  Thank Huss9586
Lucie H, Director of Sales at The Rancho Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

I very much enjoyed reading the review of your recent visit. I completely agree with you, the rancho grill manager Yasef adds his special touch to overall dining experience. Please come extra hungry next time and may be you can break the record of man vs. food.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have just left and I am sure that was the best steak I have ever had. The service from the waiters was second to none. Starter was really tasty and the chocolate fondant was for fab. Thanks once again. Great food great people!!

1  Thank JWALKER0101

Im so happy to hear that you also tried our fantastic chocolate fondant! Thank you for sharing your experience with others and for loving our services. We look forward to welcoming you again.