“Excellent meal and service”
Review of The Rancho Grill - CLOSED

The Rancho Grill
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Based in the bustling heart of Piccadilly Circus, The Rancho Grill runs as a steak house, serving up melting steaks straight from the grill. With a menu compiled by the Times's 17th best steak chef in Europe, diners can choose from courses such as rosy-pink Argentinian fillet or rump steak, topped off with extras including fried eggs, pepper sauce and thick-cut chips.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The steak was delicious, as was the chocolate fondant, and the staff were brilliant - waiting on our group of 11 quickly and in a friendly manner. Would definitely recommend.

Lucie121, Director of Sales at The Rancho Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review of The Rancho Grill. We truly enjoyed serving you and your friends during your birthday party. We very much appreciate your recommendations and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a wonderful meal here, looked after by the friendly and attentive staff. The Lomo (fillet) steak was excellent: tender and juicy and very reasonable priced. Good wine, too. Will definitely be back!

Thank you for the review of your recent visit. The fillet steak Lomo is one of our signature dishes that all of our customers fell in love with. We are happy that you are a one of them. The Rancho Grill team look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Booked this restaurant as it was in the area we were planning to be in for the evening. It's an absolute gem!!!! The staff were attentive and listened to everything we requested. A real nice touch was the overview of the meats and which would be the best for our needs.

The home made chimichurri was wonderful (they never gave me the recipe!!!).

When the food arrived it was awesome. Definitely one of the best steaks I have eaten.

Desert was lovely too, so the whole meal and experience was awesome. We will definitely return!

Thank you for taking the time to review The Rancho Grill restaurant. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We can reassure you that when you come back for your wife's birthday, our restaurant manager Yasef will give you the recipe for chimichurri.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My fiance and I stumbled across this restaurant while on a night out in the West end, the warm cosy atmosphere convinced us to give it a try. We were seated by a very pleasant waiter who brought out the cuts of steaks to help us decide. Once our mains arrived we were both amazed by the taste and texture of our steaks. We can honestly say this was the best steaks we have tasted. To top-it-off the price was very competitive for the quality of food we were served. We have both dined at steakhouses serving inferior steak at a much higher price. Well worth a visit - you will not be disappointed.

Lucie121, Director of Sales at The Rancho Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for posting a review of your recent visit of The Rancho Grill. We are proud to serve the finest quality Argentinean steak while keeping the prices modest and reasonable for our customers. There is nothing pretentious about our food and we simply want our customers to enjoy the experience without being worried too much about the bill. "You get more for less" we tend to say hence the price is lower than our competitors in the area.
I truly hope you and your fiancé will visit The Rancho Grill again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

On a wet saturday night I parked up in Sackville street in London's west end ready to head towards Leicester Square for some food, I found myself parked oppersite The Rancho Grill Argentinian steak house, Hmmmmmmmm its wet and a bit of a walk to the square so I said to my partner, do you fancy eating here ? Thank god she said YES :-) ................

A wonderful welcome from the owner and a general feel good atmosphere. Having sat down and been served with our drinks, The owner then proceeded to talk about the food on offer, not pushy but with knowledge and with every description my mouth watered at the thought of the steak being served, Hoping that I was not going to be disappointed after such a build up.

I had nothing to fear, we both opted for the fillet steak, mine with a delicious pepper sauce and my partner chose a cheese topping with oregano and olives, To say this is one of the BEST steaks I have ever had is a understatement, My taste buds are tingling just typing this review.

With the staff friendly, not full of fake false smiles, but genuinely pleased to talk and ask for feed back. From the outside and the decor you may not think that you are in for such a treat, I only wish I had room for a dessert. Will I pay them another visit ? Your damn right I will, and sooner rather than later. Thank you for a warm friendly evening.

1  Thank Clynt123

I greatly enjoyed reading your review of The Rancho Grill. We make sure that every guest we serve is treated with an extra care and attention to detail. We believe that treating our guests as a part of our family/friends is something that our customers value and appreciate.
I'm extremely delighted that you and your partner had a chance to experience our fantastic and juicy fillet steak. Fillet steak is one of our signature dishes and we can reassure you that there is no other place in London that makes the fillet steak as good as our Head Chef Victor.
I do hope you will visit us again in the future and I highly recommend you to leave some space for one of our delicious Argentinian desserts.