“The best chicken tikka masala I’ve ever had”
Review of Tandoori Nights

Tandoori Nights
Ranked #5,932 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I chose Tandoori Nights as my Indian restaurant of choice to take the in-laws to during their visit to London on the basis of the good reviews, knowing how fussy my fiancé’s parents can be, so hoping it lived up to reviews.

I am thrilled to say that Tandoori Nights not only met, but exceed my expectations. All four of us loved the food, which was delicious and fresh. Myself and my fiancé’s mum both opted for chicken tikka masala and agreed it was the best we have ever had. The only downside is that restaurant is small, so you do end up a little squeezed in, but that’s a small price to pay for one of the best Indian meals we have ever had.

I would highly recommend this fantastic Indian restaurant – well worth a visit!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We walked past loads of empty restaurants in east dulwich on a wet evening and this was the only one that was full which was the 1st good sign!
The food wax delicious, very freshly cooked and light on the stomach. Staff were lovely too. I will back back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Eat here for the first time ever on 18th May2014. The food was beautifully cooked and the service was exemplary. As it was a pleasant evening we sat outside to watch the world go by. More expensive than some, but it was definitely good value all-in-all. Would recommend to everybody!

1  Thank A1-DAD
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Love Tandoori Nights, the flavours are a little bit different then your standard indian curry. Have tried a few in East Dulwich now but this is one is by far the best!!! Maybe a little pricey with the average curry costing about 9 quid, but happy to pay as the quality of food is outstanding. Just to note, had take away.

1  Thank MillaW116
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and always welcoming, like family! Food is always fantastic and well presented. Been visiting regularly since 2000 and it never disappoints! Highly recommended!