TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great fun

Loved the bar crawl. Had such a laugh and the guys hosting were great. Thanks for a fun night, Sam... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Caztraveltips
An excellent pub crawl

Enjoyed it! Sam and Dave were great hosts. Had the best time with my friend. It was our first time... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
salminen123456

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $19.75
from $46.08
from $32.91
from $28.20
More Info
All reviews free shots great night great opportunity super fun these guys a lot of fun alistair halloween blast leader legend
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely loved the Shoreditch Pub Crawl and would definitely recommend. I’d heard some awesome things about Shoreditch but I was yet to visit and ended up going on this crawl with a group of pals. The staff were amazing, and we went to some great locations including Sink Pong (so much fun and a great place to start), Trapeze and Floripa - there were more but I begin to forget what they were called (after a few drinks!). You really get a scope of Shoreditch and each venue is different - it’s so much fun and I highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019
Nicolas J, Owner at The Shoreditch Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for joining us and for sharing your Pub Crawl experience with us. We're delighted that you enjoyed and liked the places that you went to such as the Sink Pong and Trapeze. Thank you for the recommendation and see you again in our other Secret Food Tours in 50 cities worldwide.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Was a good time out in Shoreditch, a large district with many bars in eastern London. Other people were friendly, and the four venues were generally in a small area so not so much walking. I didn't care for the first venue too much, but the last two were great; the last one had a cover, so if you were going there anyways, it would be worth to go on the crawl. Would recommend to visitors to London!

Date of experience: August 2019
Nicolas J, Owner at The Shoreditch Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Thank you very much Joese for your time in writing to us. We're delighted to know that you had a great time spent in joining the crawl. We hope to see you again in our other Food Tours, listed in 50 cities now worldwide:) Till next time.

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile
This review may contain information about traveler safety at this business.

First, the pub crawl itself: both guides behaved completely inappropriately. DJ was by far the worse offender, yelling "I want to f*ck you" at one of my friends and forcing another one to slap his a**. However, Alistair also crossed several boundaries, including pulling my friend's hair. This is clearly not appropriate behavior by any means. We tried to brush it off and just avoid them at the venues so as not to cause a scene.
However, after one of my friends wrote a review explaining everything that happened and why we were uncomfortable, the company contacted her to deny everything and accuse her of lying about what transpired. What reason would she have had to lie? We were literally offered discounted tickets for writing positive reviews on the way out of the last venue, so if anything she would be inclined to lie and say we had a great time. We did not expect anything from the company (except maybe to, y'know, discipline their employees...), and we assumed that their email would be the end of it.
But then last night, we were at another club, not even one we had been to on the crawl, when Alistair approached us out of nowhere, shoved his phone in my face with a picture of us at the crawl, and said "is this you? were you on the crawl the other day?" I was just trying to enjoy my night, so I told him "we don't want to talk to you," and he apologized and walked away. I want to be clear that we did not even know he was at the club until he approached us, and after he walked away we even moved to a different area of the smoking section so as not to be involved in anything. He did not take the hint, however, and sent two girls who were on the crawl over to yell at us and call us liars.

tl;dr: This was a terrible experience. The guides sexually harassed my friends, and then approached us at a different venue to call us out for writing a negative review. We will absolutely never come back to this pub crawl.

3  Thank joriesieck
Nicolas J, Owner at The Shoreditch Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us as we want to ensure our pub crawl sets out and does what it is meant to do: Give people a fantastic evening and visit the best bars and clubs in one of the most famous parts of London. After carefully examining your review we have gathered that the majority of these events happened on a different night and did not actually take place on our Pub Crawl. Furthermore, it also was in a completely separate bar involving a group of girls who are not part of The Shoreditch Pub Crawl Team. We want you to know though that we have not been ignoring this review as we have taken this incredibly seriously since part of what you have said concerns our staff therefore the issue has been passed onto higher management. Due to the experience and comments you have shared, we have made the decision to let some of our main members of staff go and chosen to completely revamp our crawl with fresh faces who will ensure that this type of scenario will never happen again. Our pub crawl is designed to bring people from all walks of life together and to be enjoyed and remembered for all the right reasons. We hope that you acknowledge that we have put this right. Many Thanks, The Shoreditch Pub Crawl Team.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

The “free shots” from EVERY VENUE were 25% alcohol, 75% apple juice. If I wanted apple juice, I’d go to any other store. Another thing, our guides were totally inappropriate! We had DJ and Allister. They made a lot of odd physical contact. One of them aggressively scruffing up my hair, the other holding my friends hand and making her smack his @$$. They would not leave us alone, kept taking too many flash photos of us, and overall were being too creepy.
HOWEVER! The venues they took us to were fantastic. This is a great social event to go to whether you’re with friends or looking to mingle. If you don’t mind the false advertising and the perverted tour guides, head this way!

1  Thank stavroulad99
Nicolas J, Owner at The Shoreditch Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Here at The Shoreditch Pub Crawl we strive to give people the best night out possible so we appreciate your review. We're glad you enjoyed the bars/clubs we took you to. We cherry pick only the best venues for our pub crawl to guarantee a brilliant experience. We also pride ourselves in appealing to all types of crowds, whether it be large groups of friends or people on their own looking to have a good time. We're sorry you were not satisfied with the ingredients in the free shots. We usually get a more alcoholic shot at each venue however this can be subject to the bar staff on the night and they may occasionally make a cocktail shot. With regards to your experience with our staff we will be looking into this and will deal with it however we deem necessary. Thanks again for your kind words about the layout of our night and that we are a great social event!

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Amazing night out. Great way to meet new people and explore quirky bars in Shoreditch. Kat and Debs were great! I have done Central London Pub Crawl which is also great, but I preferred Shoreditch and would highly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Evelina B
Nicolas J, Owner at The Shoreditch Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for joining our Shoreditch Pub Crawl, Evelina. We're very happy to know that you had an amazing night out with Kat and Debs. Please come again and visit us also, in our other Secret Food Tours now in 50 cities worldwide!