“Top Class English Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Full English

The Full English
Ranked #4,318 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: We are a 'pop up' Cafe that started in Soho went onto Islington and are now popping up in The Candlemaker pub in Battersea, serving classic British, homemade Cafe food. Our dry cure bacon and free range eggs come from English farms, our sausages and award winning pies and sausage rolls are made for us by The Sausage Roll Sanctuary of Hampshire. We responsibly source our ingredients and pride ourselves on making everything fresh . We are open Midday to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm 7 Monday to Saturday and until 5pm Sundays. For reservations email,text or phone with your name, contact number, number of people, date and time. We look forward to welcoming you.
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Class English Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Me and my girlfriend went here on a quiet thursday late morning end of january. We both had the full english breakfast which was superb with tea and apple juice. It was my girlfriend's 30th birthday and when i mentioned this when paying the bill the staff/manager offered my girlfriend and me a free small glass of red wine which was a nice touch. We were on holiday and come to London at least once a year. We will definitely come back.

• Visited January 2014

“Friendly quality breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast during our stay in London. I had seen the reviews and so we gave it a try, we wasn't disappointed good quality ingredients and free refill on tea and coffee made for a relaxed breakfast.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic English breakfast with a traditional twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Great service and lovely food from Michelle and the rest of the staff. I recommend you to visit whenever in london, you won't be disappointed.

Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“Brilliant breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently enjoyed a trip to London. We decided not to have breakfast in our hotel as it was a self service style buffet. We found this lovely "Pop up café"
We both had the full English breakfast with tea and coffee. It was by far and away the best breakfast I've had out in a long time. The ingredients were all of the best quality. Plenty on the menu to choose from too. Would definitely recommend this for breakfast and the prices all very reasonable!

Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Charming, honest, great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Found them on Tripadvisor, phoned them first and they told me that due to their "pop-up" nature they were having to endure some workmen's noise from upstairs but I was welcome to come and hear for myself. If we didn't like then we could leave and we'd still be friends. I liked the sound of the woman I spoke to so I reserved a table for 4 for 10:30am. We walked the 15 minutes from Trafalgar Square and John (as I later learned he was called) greeted me by my first name when I arrived. The noise was acceptable, the food was lovely, the service was very friendly and the teas and coffees (I had 2 x coffee, the Big C had 2 x cappuccino) were free to make up for the noise.

• Visited February 2014