“Great little Gem!”

The Full English
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: We are a 'pop up' Cafe that started in Soho went onto Islington and are now popping up in The Candlemaker pub in Battersea, serving classic British, homemade Cafe food. Our dry cure bacon and free range eggs come from English farms, our sausages and award winning pies and sausage rolls are made for us by The Sausage Roll Sanctuary of Hampshire. We responsibly source our ingredients and pride ourselves on making everything fresh . We are open Midday to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm 7 Monday to Saturday and until 5pm Sundays. For reservations email,text or phone with your name, contact number, number of people, date and time. We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great pop-up cafe, lovely home cooked bubble & squeak and yummy bakewell tart. I popped in for a little lunch and did not want to leave! It was so lovely to talk to friendly, welcoming, smiley staff. Congrats to you for a warm, friendly fee,l love the tea cups and saucers a great touch.
Thank you for making my trip,it was the best part of my day and thank you for the wine

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I met my friends for lunch here on Saturday. We chose this place based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We received a warm welcome from the friendly and efficient staff. We went at 2pm and were advised that we had missed the morning rush! The food was absolutely delicious; homemade English comfort food made with quality ingredients - just what you need on a rainy day in London! My one bit of advice if you are thinking of coming here is to save room for pudding! I had the bakewell tart with homemade raspberry jam and clotted cream and I haven't stopped thinking about it since! It's also great value for money, especially when you consider that you are bang in the heart of Soho. A must for anyone visiting the area, just like us, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hi, went for breakfast earlier this week, after reading excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, it was fantastic, the quality of the food was exceptional, service outstanding, the young girl serving was so friendly and attentive, made it a great experience. Would recommend The Full English to everyone, amazing value, will definitely return.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place after seeing the reviews on tripadvisor. The friendliness of staff in this place is so welcoming, they dont just serve they are happy to chat. Although the basic breakfast sausage, egg and bacon wasnt cheap you could tell the products were quality and you probably pay for what you get. You can pay extra to have anything else you wish as well. I asked for an extra egg but because my mushrooms were forgotten the egg and mushrooms werent charged and staff were apologetic. There is a service charge here but worth it and only works out £2-3. Worth a visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Interesting menu with a personal touch. Had a great experience there. You can tell the food is extremely fresh. We even ordered a dessert because the rest of the food was so reasonably priced.