“Fantastic!”

The Full English
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: We are a 'pop up' Cafe that started in Soho went onto Islington and are now popping up in The Candlemaker pub in Battersea, serving classic British, homemade Cafe food. Our dry cure bacon and free range eggs come from English farms, our sausages and award winning pies and sausage rolls are made for us by The Sausage Roll Sanctuary of Hampshire. We responsibly source our ingredients and pride ourselves on making everything fresh . We are open Midday to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm 7 Monday to Saturday and until 5pm Sundays. For reservations email,text or phone with your name, contact number, number of people, date and time. We look forward to welcoming you.
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is my first time I've felt compelled to write a review, even though there are already reviews that say the same things. My husband and I waited to come here for our English breakfast and we were extremely happy that we did. For a place in Soho, right off the busy areas, it is quaint inside with a very British feel (unlike most of the contemporary places in the area). It's kind of surprising, considering the place turns into a club/bar at night. We both got our own delicious breakfasts, with an extra element, a sticky toffee pudding (very good!) and tea in a real teapot with china glasses for £15.50. Not only was it a great value for such good food in the Soho area, but our waiter was a great guy. I wish I could remember his name, but he was very willing to explain things to us and joked with us about the differences between America and Britain. The only disappointing thing for us was that we waited so long to go to this place, otherwise we might have gone again to try some of their other foods during our trip!

3 Thank cshelburg

London, United Kingdom
“Great setting & value for money”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I popped in for a late breakfast with friends and had a great food session. The value was great considering we were in soho and I loved that I could also order pancakes with my full English for less then £10 (a muffin & large coffee is about the same in some strarry coffee houses)! The modern yet shabby chic venue setting and vintage plates were perfect for a classic English breakfast. Despite it being pretty busy the service was tip top! Will be back again soon.

4 Thank Gemstar293
London, Canada
“Great lunch in Soho”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good hearty food in a chilled out trendy setting in the heart of Soho. Divine locally made sausages and tea and cakes served in mis-matching quaint crockery. Just perfect. Cheap too!! Thank you & see you again soon....

3 Thank Daniel C
lincolnshire, england
“Wonderful food and amazing service - try this little gem”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Came here with some friends for a brunch after a heavy night out. I had the sausage and mash which was sublime and just what was needed. Friends had the pie and by all accounts this was good too. As it was my birthday I also had the Victoria sponge with cream and fresh strawberries which was totally yummy. Washed down with good quality tea, followed by inevitably, a jug of Pimms. Our waiter was friendly, attentive and fun. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank billieteacup
“Old Skool English breakfast. Love it!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Awesome fry up with all the trimmings. I will be back! Sticky toffee pudding to die for. Stumbled across it by chance....

• Visited March 2013