“Good lunch with very good value”
Review of Maze Grill Mayfair

Maze Grill Mayfair
Reserve with OpenTable
Maze Grill Mayfair is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #881 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: maze Grill is one of the premier Gordon Ramsay restaurants in London and takes its inspiration from the informal style of New York's grill restaurants. Featuring an exquisite selection of wonderfully fresh fish dishes, we create cuisine that inspires.
Bromley, United Kingdom
“Good lunch with very good value”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stopped off at Maze Grill for lunch after spotting an amazingly good value lunch offer they were/are running while dining on the opposite side in Maze restaurant. £14 for a pulled pork burger, fries, onion rings and a glass of pale ale to go with it! Incredible price for the quality and restaurant in question for Central London prices. Will definitely be going again for same or similar promotions.

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
United Kingdom
“Fabulous Customer Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I just felt compelled to write this as I was invited for a close friends dinner at the Maze (it was her hen night) and I was unable to attend due to living abroad and family circumstances. I initially called the maze to enquire If I could pre pay a special dessert or a cocktail for my friend with a little "Wish I was there message" . Unfortunately they are unable to take payments over the phone and it was such short notice to do this via a voucher. The receptionist / Reservationist whose name is Egis was so nice and lovely and offered to write up a message and present it to my friend this evening. At this pointt it was already great customer service. So imagine my surprise half an hour later when he contacted me and suggested I email him some photos and her favourite song. I did this and then he emailed me the finished product… A lovely letter with the photos attached and the song dedication. This my friends is 5* customer service and even though I have no idea how the meal was I will recommend this restaurant as first impressions count.
Well Done

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Glowworm09
Tirgu Mures, Romania
“Best Steak”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The best steak i ever had. A must visit in London! Gordon Ramsey is a class of his own ! Great evening , great food

• Visited May 2014
Warsaw, Poland
“A truly great experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We had booked a reservation way in advance fir a Wednesday night. We arrived a bit early and we were greeted by a friendly staff. We were seated promptly. Our drink orders were taken and arrived very fast.
Our server, Katarzyna, was excellent. My wife is Polish, so they spoke in their native tongue. She brought the steaks out and explained the cuts very well. I went with the steak, being a well done steak eater, I told them that I did not want it burnt or charred on the outside, but well done inside. My wife ordered the pork belly. Both came out perfect, my side of chips were some of the best I had in the UK. My wife had two martinis, she tried two different ones and loved them both. The cost was very high though, about $18 each.
We ended up with creme brule which was the best that we had ever had.
The atmosphere was terrific, although if I had complaint it would the close proximity of the tables to one another.
The manager came over and asked us about our experience, made some nice conversation and made us feel welcome.
Overall, we would highly recommend this restaurant, the server was perfect, the food was perfect and it made fir a perfect evening on a nice UK fall evening.

Visited September 2013
“Overpriced”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I had a 38£ rib-eye. I thought it would be a really good steak! It was very average. You are paying for the brand "Gordon ramsay" rather than quality of food. Not worth it at all!!!

2 Thank Ramy K