“Excellent service, good food.”
Review of Maze Grill Mayfair

Maze Grill Mayfair
Reserve with OpenTable
Maze Grill Mayfair is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #881 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: maze Grill is one of the premier Gordon Ramsay restaurants in London and takes its inspiration from the informal style of New York's grill restaurants. Featuring an exquisite selection of wonderfully fresh fish dishes, we create cuisine that inspires.
Manchester
“Excellent service, good food.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We visited Maze grill on February 14th during a trip to London to celebrate my birthday. First impressions of the restaurant were although beautifully decorated, a bit chaotic. We were seated immediately and the staff really were first class. Had a very enjoyable evening, service was great, sommelier very good. The only negative for me was the table layout. We were sat literally inches from the next table, not great for a romantic meal and considering the prices this was a bit of a let down for me, however despite that we had a lovely night with beautiful food.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value for money”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the first time I've ever been to an upmarket restaurant and the experience from start to finish was fantastic, the setting was incredible, fantastic staff, they told us about the different cuts of meat...just the whole experience was incredible

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Pinksteven
Kopervik, Norway
“Excellent food, excellent service, excellent experience”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We arrived at a time when the restaurant was not very crowded, so it is possible we got more attention than the average visitor. We didn't have much time so we ordered a drink, dinner and dessert (no starter). Every part of our experience was class A. The staff was extremely appropriate both in the quantity and quality of the communication. The steak we ordered was cooked to perfection (rear and medium), the side orderes were original and tasty, the drinks were exciting and the to top it all, we got a presentation of the kitchen (how the operated and the organization of their work).

• Visited November 2013
Croydon, United Kingdom
“taster menu was just right”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Some girlfriends and I went to Maze and had the taster menu. I do love my food and in my previous experiences with fine dining can leave the restaurant a little peckish. Not this time! The food was exquisite, the service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. We had a lovely evening, drinking gorgeous wines and eating the best food I have experienced for a long time.

Farnham
“A bit of a let down - no WOW factor”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had been looking forward to lunch here. Nice unpretentous restaurant with good decor and an upmarket ambience. The very warm welcome and the pre lunch drinks in the bar was good and relaxed.Unfortunately however the food simply did not live up to expectation or indeed the bill. The starter were fine and for main course I had the Aberdeen Angus Rib Eye at £34 (+£12 for two sides and a sauce) and I have had better at Gaucho's for a similar price and at my local pub for half the price. Eating here was simply not the gastronomic experience and great steak that I was expecting. The staff were pleasent, helpful and very attentive. Infact they were maybe a little over attentive as they always seemed to interupt my business conversations at the wrong time.