“Quick, dependable, delicious”
Review of Coffee & Candy

Coffee & Candy
Ranked #122 of 506 Dessert in London
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Description: Fancy a little liquorice with your latte, or some marshmallows with your mocha?! Coffee and Candy unites, at long last, our two favourite things. Actually, our five favourite things if you count our delicious soups, sandwiches and cakes too! Every hotel needs a cosy café serving organic Fairtrade coffee alongside classic retro sweets. Ours are the only hotels that actually have one, though. We're an inviting little hideaway in the heart of London's greatest public square. Here, candy comes by the jar! Pop in for a quick lunch, or pull up a stool and browse our free Wi-Fi. And you can even grab a bag of pick 'n' mix to take with you on your travels around London!
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

About halfway between the hotel and the office, I find myself outside coffee and candy.

Not being a fan of hotel breakfasts I normally opt for smaller places, preferable not chains. Coffee and candy seemed to fit that bill.

They did not have what I wanted the breakfast but were more than willing to make it. The place was quiet and clean. The food delicious, the coffee hot, strong and tasty. The prices reasonable.

They also offer a substantial student discount, if you are lucky enough to be a student.

I will be back.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

This is quiet and cool interior serving snacks on the ground floor of the Imperial hotel... I had a huge bowl of leek and potato soup with roll and butter .delicious

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the hotel attached and decided to try this for afternoon tea.
Staff were friendly and prices were pretty good, wasn't many cakes to choose from but the one we had was nice. Good selection of candy for those sweet tooths.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

This little space is tucked away in the huge Imperial hotel. The staff are friendly and the cake delicious.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 11, 2017

happened to visit this place during my London trip, just walked into this place and found the coffee is tasty and really enjoyed the same

Date of visit: April 2016