“Wicked”

Jewel St Pauls
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jewel St Pauls is a premium cocktail bar without the premium price (or pretention)With Happy Hour Cocktails only £4.25 every day 5-8, plus 50% off winesResident DJ’s provide the music, from sexy house through to commercial anthems, every Thursday & Friday.We are also open for Lunch with a delicious menu, and daily specials, we can even cater for business meetings or corporate functions.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Chris keep the good work, it was my first experience esp on Monday night but it was awesome, will try to come Thursday or Friday as per your recommendation, many thanks

Riz

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I plan company drinks for my company of 20+ employees once a month, we just moved into the area and I decided to give Jewel Bar a chance as I have been to the Piccadilly location numerous times and I thought the rooms for hire were quite spacious and stylish. I chose the biggest room (the upstairs Suit Room) and initially they were going to book us in for half the space for our group size but went out of their way to give us the whole space for the same price. The Bar Manager Chris, was very accommodating and worked with us on prices and alcohol selection We had more than enough drinks to go around and when I misjudged how much food to order they were very quick to get more out. The quality of the food was also very good. The waiting staff were courteous, attentive and went out of their way to make sure that we were taken care of the whole night. The music and atmosphere was good and just right allowing our group to socialize with each other.
Overall we had a great night and will definitely be returning soon!

1  Thank Faith B
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I did a lot of research on venues for my last birthday celebration, and had a number of choices. What swung Jewel for me is the attention to customer service of the sales staff here. In addition to researching and replying to the TripAdvisor reviews and using them for feedback, it was the personal contact that I found fantastic.

When I called up to discuss my event, Chris and Phil were very welcoming and personable, but also very professional; it was this soft sell that made the difference, as opposed to another choice I had where the salesperson was very aggressive. I actually lost the deposit on the other venue as I knew I would have a better time at Jewel, and I was not disappointed. The venue and decor is great, our room was amazing, the crowd very sophisticated and i had a great time. Highly recommended!

Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for your feedback. We've passed on the message to Chris and Phil who will be in touch.

We're glad your event with us went well - make sure you come back soon!

If you'd like to add anything else please email info@jewelstpauls.co.uk or get in touch with Chris or Phil directly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've visited Jewel for a number of functions over the past 6 months and I have to say that they have never disappointed. Chris and the team are always more than happy to go above and beyond to ensure that you have the best night possible at thier establishment. The hostesses are always friendly and really helpful (not to mention gorgeous!). The bar staff (all skilled cocktail makers) are efficient, friendly and know how to cope when the bar gets really busy. The management and sales team are diligent in securing your bookings and catering for your requirements whether I've needed a small group for about 8 of us or something bigger for around 40... they've always been able to ensure that we are happy and having a great night. thursdays and fridays the DJ is great... playing a mixure of sounds to please any audience and providing the perfect opportunity to get up and have a boogie.

Would thoroughly recommend and would like to thank you all for always being so helpful and for making my birthday, leaving do and every other night out I've had in Jewel absolutely blinding!!!

Holly W

Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Hi Holly,

Thank you so much for your great review, very glad you had a good time with us! Give us a call next time you're out on 02076009624 and we'll sort out a treat for the next time you're down!

We'll pass your feedback onto our team who'll be happy to hear they're doing well. If you'd like to add anything please contact us on the above number or email info@jewelstpauls.co.uk

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Visited last Friday for Birthday drinks with the girls. I was expecting a modern trendy bar but what a lovely surprise. The bar far exceeded all our expectations.
The Jewel Bar is a cut above the rest. Everyone was well dressed & there was a warm friendly vibe. I loved that it was a real grown up bar, not full of kids.
The bar got busy during Happy Hour. It was lucky we had a table reserved so we could just sit back & enjoy the table service. We ordered way too many champagne cocktails & mojitos. They were simply the best mojitos & well worth the money. A great choice for a girls/boys night out or even a romantic date. Quality location & bar, Quailty drinks & very attentive staff.
We can't wait to go back....

2  Thank Rita P
Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your review... but you can never have too many Champagne and Mojitos!

Your message has been passed on to our staff from Friday night who were pleased to hear it. We really appreciate feedback like yours so if there's anything you need or you'd like to come down again please email info@jewelstpauls.co.uk.

See you soon!