“Jewel St Pauls”

Jewel St Pauls
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jewel St Pauls is a premium cocktail bar without the premium price (or pretention)With Happy Hour Cocktails only £4.25 every day 5-8, plus 50% off winesResident DJ’s provide the music, from sexy house through to commercial anthems, every Thursday & Friday.We are also open for Lunch with a delicious menu, and daily specials, we can even cater for business meetings or corporate functions.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jewel St Pauls”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Last Friday I hosted my birthday party at Jewel St Paul’s, and I wanted to give them a shout-out for what a great experience it was. They were recommended for the cocktails, as they should be. Their Mojitos are just exquisite.

The space is lovely, and Basia, the events organiser, made the evening everything I wanted it to be, and gave us a great space to have a private little party

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank chloe975
Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks Chloe! We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“A night out at Jewel”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We went to Jewel on the recomendation of a colleague, and all had a really good night. The staff are very attentive and polite, and Jewel has a magnificent range of cocktails and other drinks. Cool tunes keep everyone happy and entertained. With the happy hour promotion from 5-8pm its really good value for money and the events team lead by the lovely Basia do a splendind job of keeping the punters happy and informed of all the deals on offer. If your looking for that something a little bit different and more classy than your average boozer than Jewel is definately worth a visit, and if you do go along your first visit is sure not to be your last. Really looking forward to going back again soon!

1 Thank Greg G
Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
And we're really looking forward to seeing you again soon too!
“What an establishment!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Fantastic customer services, they look after everything for you. Basia, Corporate Events, is a pleasure to talk to and will customise your needs for the evening. Great buzz in Jewel, everyone having a great time, service with a smile no rowdyness, great prices = everything you need for a night out in the city!
Will be back for more!

• Visited May 2013
Thanks for your review!

We always try to incorporate our customers needs with every event, and we're delighted to hear you had such a great time.

If you'd could email us at info@jewelstpauls.co.uk we'd love to invite you back soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Value City Drinks”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a nice city bar for after work drinks and it's just a stone throw away from St. Pauls. They make great cocktails and happy hour is until 8pm so you just can't miss out here. If you book as a group for work or private drinks then expect good friendly service. The events manager Basia is very nice and I've just booked my birthday party here. Can't wait :)

1 Thank Andrew_McG1
Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your review!

We look forward to seeing you again for your birthday and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

Glad you enjoyed our happy hour!

London, United Kingdom
“Visited once - already booked the next trip!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I work around Ludgate hill & knew a lot of bars / pubs to go to but was taking a friend from another city out and asked the gents in my office for new suggestions. Jewel was recommended by at least 3 people. My friend and I got there at about 6 on Friday (turns out happy hour runs from 5-8)... It was very busy but we got served within a couple of minutes, we stuck to coktails initially (50% off made them an absolute bargain, cheaper than a pint anywhere else!!). I am a Mojito lover and find it hard to get a good one but these were to notch. We were chatted to by a number of the staff who were friendly, attentive and keen to ensure we were enjoying ourselves (thanks Basia!). We left our business cards there and I was subsequently contacted to say I'd won a runner up prize to double my bar tab next time... My frien and I have now booked a table for us and our partners in a weeks time. Jewel here we come!

Jewel S, Manager at Jewel St Pauls, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Fantastic and congratulations, we hope the second time here is just as good!

Glad you enjoyed our mojitos and are looking forward to trying a few more (we have 12 different flavours, just in case you needed to know!)

Look forward to seeing you again soon.