Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Ranked #198 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wonderfull hotel,the position is great ,two steps from Big Ben.The room was clean,the bathroom too.It was nice that we had tea and coffe in the room every day and internet free.Really good night sleep !

1  Thank Eni M
RachelMcKeeman, Food and Beverage Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Eni,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Its great to read that we lived up to our promise of "a great nights sleep, in a clean and comfortable environment, served by people who really care." Thanks for choosing Premier Inn London Waterloo Westminster Bridge, if I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

F&B.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,551)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Lovely hotel. Friendly staff. Made our stay special by providing a spontaneous cake for my daughters birthday.clean rooms. Good location and value for money. Would recommend this to friends and family.

Dear Guests,

Thanks for reviewing your stay with us and for the brilliant 5 stars!!!

It has made my day to read that our wonderful team went the extra mile and gave your daughter a birthday to remember by giving her a birthday cake! I hope she had a wonderful day and you all enjoyed your stay in London!

Thanks again, and if I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Americans are used to having excellent wi-fi connections, laundry room, and a business center for when we need to print out boarding passes or other "stuff." Forget it. But you will find this a good location, close to Waterloo station for trains and Tube (Americans, fear not the Tube), clean, friendly (if not particularly knowledgeable) staff who fall over backwards to help you find what you need on their computer (I didn't have mine with me on this run). Across the street from the Eye, near bus stops for the tour buses or other buses for running around town. VERY reasonable price--about a third of other hotels Not many amenities, but a very good restaurant on site.

Dear Karen,

Thanks for taking time to give us a glowing 5 star review, it is great for myself and my team to read such lovely reviews such as yours and to read how you had such a great memorable stay!

Its pleasing to read you found our hotel in a good location, great value and most of all our team delivering fantastic service.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel located centrally to all major attractions. We stayed for 1 night 2 adults 2 children in a family room. The staff were very welcoming, the facilities were clean and new looking. The only downside was we had a tiny little window in the room with a view of a wall, bit disappointing considering our location. The breakfast was ideal it had everything to suit all tastes and better still the kids ate free! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
RachelMcKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review and I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay with us. I do wish all of our rooms had birdseye views of this fabulous City and we're always open to requests for rooms, whilst we can't always guarantee these, we do always try our best. Please get in touch with me before your next stay and I can add a request onto your booking. I hope you all had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I arrived a day early for a meeting I had to attend. Got the date wrong should have been the day after.I was really distraught as the rest of my week was planned and it meant I had to stay an extra day. Indre on reception was truly amazing very caring and a lovely warm personality. Although fully booked Indre did find me a room and offered me a complimentary breakfast for the following day. I was greeted by Sam the following morning for breakfast also lovely personality. Very impressed by the quality of the breakfast. I found this very convenient to places of interest. Room lovely and clean. Would go back. Stayed at Premier Inn Manchester also recently and that was also great. Premier Inn for me from now and that is based on the staff and the service that I have received.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

It was a delight reading your review because it's wonderful to see how our Team Members really go out of their way to deliver such outstanding service. I know Indre and Sam will be thrilled with the review so thank you for taking time to write it. Should you stay again please get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions. I hope your meeting went well and you had a pleasant journey home. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed in family room on 6th floor. Very clean hotel and spotless room. Staff were very friendly both at reception and in the restaurant. Breakfast is buffet style with good choice. Evening meals were lovely. Great location for visiting the sights and theatres, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and will come back to stay in the future. It was great that you had the opportunity to try our great value breakfast, we've also recently added some new items such as our zesty grapefruit segments and my personal favourite, blueberry muffins which are proving popular with adults and kids alike! If you have any room requests for your next stay please get in touch with me and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stayed there on the 4th and 5th of april and as usual from the second we stepped through the door it was a great stay , the staff the rooms the general atmosphere was all perfect and the fact its just around the corner from the London Eye makes the location a winner

Over the last 3 years we have stayed at the Premier inns at Borough Market , Tate Modern and the Westfield but the Waterloo is now our default hotel its Highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

It was a delight to read that you had a brilliant experience right from the moment you walked through the door to the point of departure. It's fantastic that you'll continue to stay with us when in London and please get in touch with me if you have any requests or questions. I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and I look forward to welcoming you soon. Kind regards, Rachel. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)