Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
$288
$277
Travelocity
3,663 results
All reviewslondon eyebig bengreat locationmaternity hospitalyork roadsouth bankcounty hallmeal dealbrick wallthyme restaurantfamily roomsmall windowcentral locationminute walkshort breakgood nights sleepbudget hotel
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have just returned from a two night stay and was very impressed with the hotel. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. I have stayed in many London hotels and have experienced staff to be quite abrupt and unhelpful. The same could not be said for the staff at the Premier Inn Waterloo. For a budget value hotel the staff do seem to really take an interest and could not do enough to help. I was pleasantly surprised by the service we received and would highly recommend staying here.

On check in we requested a room at the front of the hotel and as high as possible, we stayed on the 11th floor and had a great view of the London Eye and Big Ben. The view at night of the London Eye was fantastic. The room was very clean and had everything you need. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Like others have said despite being on the main road no noise can be heard from the outside traffic. We chose to have breakfast to which we found to be really nice.

The hotel is positioned just a few minutes walk from Waterloo Station making the hotel easily accessible, however we caught a taxi from Euston Station which was only £12.00. The london eye is less than a five minute walk away.

I have already been looking at booking the hotel for our next trip to London and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room at the front and as high a floor as possible.
3  Thank Ben80DudleyUK
Paul_Hunter_PI, Food and Beverage Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Sir,

I have to say that one of the best parts of my job is reading such glowing and comprehensive reviews! It makes me and my management team proud of what we have achieved in just 7 months of being open. Our fantastic team at Waterloo Premier Inn strive every day to ensure we deliver top notch service and I am proud to read such a great review and 5 stars!!!

I thank you again for a wonderful review and look forward to greeting you again in the future, if you have any special requests please do not hesitate to contact me on F&B.LondonWaterlooWestminsterBridge@whitbread.com.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Hunter

Reviewed October 29, 2013

hotel ideal location for tube and attractions. Staff very friendly. Breakfast nice dining area nice and modern. Cleanliness in bathroom and bedroom requires some attention. Stain on bedroom floor hairs on bathroom floor and carpet in bedroom. Family room very small double bed camp bed and single bed all pushed together.

1  Thank Donna C
Paul_Hunter_PI, Food and Beverage Manaer at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us, although it is great to read that you found our team to be friendly, the breakfast and dining area nice and the location suitable, I am disappointed we could not make your stay a perfect one.

My team strive to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay and it disappoints me to read that in your experience you could have had better.

I want to thank you for providing us with this feedback as it will help us to improve and grow into a top rated London hotel.

I hope that you will return in the future and when you do, please contact me so I can deal with your reservation personally and ensure your stay to be a fantastic one.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Hunter (F&B.LondonWaterlooWestminsterBridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've become a big fan of Premier Inn hotels over the last year or so. This one didn't make me want to change my mind. It's a new hotel, converted from an old maternity hospital! It was spotlessly clean and even though it's located on a busy road, it was absolutely silent. The designers and architects have done an excellent job in converting the old building. The shape of my room was determined by the shape of the outside walls and, entering the room for the first time, you seem to get an optical illusion that the foot of the bed is higher than the head! It wasn't. The room is not the usual rectangular shape, but has walls at very slightly different angles. The room had the best lighting of any hotel room I have been to. The bathroom fittings were all very good quality and the bed was superb. The air con was efficient and silent.

Perhaps the location may not suit everyone. It's about a six minute walk from Waterloo Station. There are numerous eating possibilities in the area. It's away from the main tourist areas of London and prices in the restaurants are cheaper. I booked my room at quite short notice so paid a premium price. If you can book ahead and get a discounted price I think this hotel would be great value for money. I'll definitely try and stay here when next in London.

Room Tip: A room on one of the higher floors (there are 14) would probably be quietest, although the two lifts can be slow in busy times.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gareth J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review, it is always great to read when our guests have had an enjoyable experience.

Im pleased that you found our hotel to your standards and that you were impressed with the architectual designs. I hope that you continue to be a fan of our Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on F&B.LondonWaterlooWestminsterBridge@whitbread.com

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We're a family of 4 and stayed at this hotel for 7 nights. First timers in London with kids.. Thanks to Rachel McKeeman (Operations Manager), we got a large room with high ceiling. The corner room in the once General Lying-in Hospital building was great! As soon as you open the curtains, it gives the impression of a movie backdrop with crowded streets full of people with umbrellas and impressive buildings. Yet no sound whatsoever at night time! The best sleep ever in a hotel - I mean it!! The staff at the reception is super-friendly. The staff serving breakfast is exceptional!! They were sooo warm and connected so well with children that we definitely want to come back just to see them once more. You really feel good with such people who truly care. The location is great! Close to all London typical touristic attractions. The breakfast is very decent and a good value for money.
If you are a family, search no more.. Book now! Enjoy your stay :-)

Room Tip: If you need 4 beds, try and contact the hotel beforehand to request a large room - especially in the historic General Lying-in Hospital building.
2  Thank abulak
RachelMcKeeman, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

It was fantastic to read such a wonderful review and thank you so much for sharing your great experience. Our promise is to deliver a brilliant nights sleep and ensure that our Team 'really care' about our guests and I can see that we certainly delivered this to you. It was a pleasure to find you a room that suited your needs and although we can't ever 100% guarantee all requests, we do always try our best. I really hope you'll all be back soon to visit us and you're more than welcome to email me again if you have any questions or requests. I hope you all had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. (opsmgr.londonwaterloowestminsterbridge@whitbread.com)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

A group of us went to this premier inn for a 1 night stay and were well pleased with the service, location, rooms and breakfast at this premier inn.
Staff were very helpful.
Only problem was the boiler didn't work in the morning so we had cold water. However this did not deter us from having a great time.Also because of the 'good night guarantee' we have received a refund for the rooms which we were not expecting. What a great surprise.
Would recommend the hotel for the location as it was so central and within easy access to all sites.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LCC117a

It was great to read that you had a brilliant stay with us despite the hot water issue we experienced last month. We really live and breathe our Good Night Guarantee so it was a pleasure to ensure you were satisfied when we hadn't lived up to our promise of a brilliant stay. I hope you will all get a chance to visit us again soon and thank you for taking time to write a review.