“Brilliant!”
Review of Electric Coffee Co

Electric Coffee Co
Ranked #132 of 642 Coffee & Tea in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Listed in the London coffee guide' and the 'independent coffee book' as one of London's best artisan coffee shops. Electric Coffee Co uses coffee from East London's Square Mile roastery and Volcano coffee works in Dulwich for their delicious espresso based drinks.Started by owners who struggled to find good coffee in West London and wanted to bring artisan coffee to Ealing.Independent and a popular place for Ealing locals who appreciate great coffee.
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

What's not to like about Electric Coffee Co? Friendly, helpful staff who are more than happy to talk coffee with you, outstanding coffee and great food!

Since having discovered this gem of a cafe about 2 years ago, I've been hard pressed to fault it.

They've recently made things even better by starting to bake cakes and cookies on site.

There is always a guest coffee in store and the baristas have a vast amount of coffee knowledge.

I would strongly recommend Electric to the true coffee connoisseur.

SJP67, Manager at Electric Coffee Co, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Valkjr, thanks for being a loyal customer, it's really nice to see familiar faces for us too :)

“Impossible to pass”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

One of the best coffee shops in London, always perfectly made. Cheerful staff makes even the grumpiest commuters to continue their journey with a smile. Sourdough toast with butter and jam very addictive, as pretty much everything on the sandwich/sweet counter. Once you've gone in one time, it will be impossible to pass again, no matter how much in a hurry you are to get to work!

• Visited June 2014
SJP67, Manager at Electric Coffee Co, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write something nice about us. So pleased you enjoy popping in :)
“My new coffee habit”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

After reading an article by Jay Rayner I was inspired to find a better coffee than I am used to. I googled "best coffee Ealing" and came up with this place. Very pleased with the flat white, which was very much in the fruity vein that Jay Rayner was not that keen on. But I like it. Nice man also sold me some coffee to take away. I must go back.

• Visited June 2014
SJP67, General Manager at Electric Coffee Co, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thanks for the review ! Thanks to Jay Rayner for a new customer :)

Just in case he pops in, we always have a second blend, with more bass & less treble.

Like you I prefer more life in the cup that acidity brings. In time, I think he will too, if he gives it a chance. Many foods I enjoy now took a while for my palette to accept. But I'm glad I allowed them too.
“Best in the west!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

This has to be my favourite coffee shop in London even after sampling many of the top coffee shops recently.

The house blend is delicious and they make a killer soya Latte with a choice of two types of soya milk.

I consider myself very lucky to live near this place and can't resist a visit whenever I'm in Ealing!

2 Thank Julian E
SJP67, Owner at Electric Coffee Co, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thanks Julian for taking time to write the review on us.

Happy customers makes it all worthwhile for us. Hope to see you again next time you're in Ealing :)

Simon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible coffee and cake”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is my new favourite place in Ealing. Beautiful coffee, amazing cakes and a really friendly and chilled-out atmosphere. Feels like a little oasis of calm amidst the high-street chaos. The flat whites are gorgeous and somehow don't have the unpleasant bitterness you sometimes get with chain coffee, which makes them wonderfully moreish. On my last visit I also tried the clementine & almond cake which was utterly blissful, can't wait to sample some more of their cakes. It's a really relaxing place just to hang out with a book or to catch up with a friend. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited February 2014
SJP67, Owner at Electric Coffee Co, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thanks 'Chalarose' for the review.

We think our view of the Green helps customers forget they're a few yards from the Station :)

We have new cakes and new coffee blends arriving regularly, please drop in again soon :)

Simon