“Best musical I have ever seen!”

The Book of Mormon London
Book In Advance
More Info
$114.26*
and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #12 of 373 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Living in London and being a theatre goer I have been very fortunate to have seen a lot of the West End shows. I can confidently say that this is one of the best musicals I have ever seen! We saw the show last night (my birthday present) and it was just absolutely great! The songs were catchy, the acting was brilliant - some of the jokes are quite risqué so be aware! I would definitely recommend that you get tickets for this! We are already planning to go again!

1  Thank Ric K
Write a ReviewReviews (5,044)

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have to admit I wasn't really expecting to be impressed by this show, knowing how juvenile Trey Parker can be. Thankfully, I was proven completely wrong! Yes, the dialogue is silly but what really impressed me the most was the immense amount of talent among the cast. Just go and see it and I guarantee you won't be leaving the Prince of Wales theatre without laughing your head off and humming, "Hello, my name is Elder...". Just be warned though that the show contains a lot of profanity.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

went to see the Book Of Mormon in London last night and must say it was brilliantly camp and very funny. a top night! Would recommend if you fancy a different West End experience..

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very entertaining, very funny musical, well worth seeing not to be missed, all our friends loved it, you will be shocked on how good it is

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have now seen The Book of Mormon in 3 countries. Don't miss an opportunity to see Olivier Award winner Gavin Creel in this absolutely hilarious show!