“WOW!!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Best thing I've ever seen on the stage, go and see it right now! Forget the fact that it's full of profanity and all the rest, they're sending up some of the worst practices on earth and are nailing it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great entertainment! The venue and show were excellent. The theater carries the voices very well. Great cast, great music, overall great show.

We bought our tickets from an agent and paid a small premium. Book early to ensure you get the dates you want without paying a premium.

Visited December 2013
Dundonald, Belfast.
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“" superb "”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

One of the best shows I've seen, absolutely hilarious and thoroughly enjoyable. If you're easily offended, don't go, it pokes fun at a vast array of people but in such a funny way. If you get the chance to go, grab it with both hands.

Visited February 2014
Louth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The Craziest Musical Yet”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The show is a riot. The Book of Mormon London is a show for those who like satire. No! Not just satire but biting satire. I have enjoyed the Sound of Music and My Fair Lady and I always believe these two would be my ultimate favorites. To this I should add The Book of Mormon London. The musical is really up there with the best. Since my favorites were introduced some decades ago, I would always find it difficult to convince people to watch a musical. But with Mormon, it becomes easier and I can take friends to watch the show. Of course, I have seen some real great musicals in my mother tongue back in Bangalore and they would also tackle current events very well. But Mormon really is a beauty on all counts – production, sets, lighting, music, lyrics, cast and acting. The timing of the actors is phenomenal. Please book at least 10 weeks in advance.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tick tick tick....”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The best show I've seen in years. Camp, crude, loud and full of laughter. Spun me into make-believe land in 2 minutes. Tickets already booked for to see it again. Worth every penny.