“I'd let the missionaries in”

The Book of Mormon London
Ranked #10 of 359 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Possibly one of the best shows I've ever seen.
The theatre itself was a gorgeous art deco building I'd love the chance to visit again. An understudy played Elder Price for our performance, but you wouldn't have known, as he was utterly brilliant, as were the rest of the cast. The music and acting were both impeccable, the set was well designed and showed transition, every smile and joke perfectly timed. If you see any show in London, see this one.
(Top tip: We managed to get Circle E24&25 for £47.50pp Wednesday matinee, the previous Friday at the theatre. They're the best seats in the house.)

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was my daughter's choice as her birthday present. I had to book well ahead to get some decent seats at a reasonable price - not prepared to pay over £100 each! We both enjoyed it - very funny and rather irreligious.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

A superb satirical show but very adult themes, very blue language and many sexual references. If that doesn't put you off Matt Stone and Trey Parker are bang on form with a very sideways and hard look at the Mormon church and missionary activity in Africa in general. We loved it. (family of 4 with boys 15 and 17)

Reviewed October 31, 2013

i really liked this, and maybe unfairly, but i didnt find it as funny as avenue Q, or south park generally

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was surprised how well the choreography and signing was!! It was so funny and I loved the story. If you get easily offended then this is not for you and don't take children. I would go again