“great show”

and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #10 of 358 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed August 29, 2013

v funny. lots of fun. also Prince of Wales theatre has recently been refurbed and is looking great, also staff are very nice and friendly. I can think of far worse ways to spend a few hours. Religious nuts without sense of humour need not apply.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am not usually one for musical theatre, but I loved this show. So funny and unexpected. Could be offensive to some.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Be careful - not for everyone - i.e. if South Park offends you - don't go - but you don't be a fan of South Park (I am not although my 18 and 23 year old son and my husband are) but as always with South Park - there is a moral to the story and always something to learn while you are laughing your socks off.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had heard how good the musical was and so I was keen to watch it. Some people argue that it's not a proper musical, I would definitely disagree and if you couldn't speak English I think it would be more entertaining than many others as there is lots of good singing and dancing.

I am was expecting it to be rude and there to be bad language but the language was worse than I have anticipated. I do respect that they are actually trying to raise legitimate issues but if you are not keen on foul language I would rethink going.

I do like that the theatre is so small, we were on the very back row but in many theatres it would be the same as a few back in the dress circle.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Never really been one for musicals or theatre but when i had an opportunity to see one created by Parker and Stone the creators of South Park ( one of my favourite show) we just had to go. We went in expected something really different and hilarious, we were not disappointed. The story was great, the jokes, songs and scenes where awesome. A few days after the show I was still humming the songs, and laughing while remembering some of the jokes... Really glad I went..